Conversation skills

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Conversation skills
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I am naturally extremely introverted. It's hard for me to start a conversation and when I do, it's boring.

I usually start and end with "how's your day going?" Then silence or other boring shit.

I make very little eye contact.

When it's me one-on-one, it's usually awkward silence.

I see other people having relaxed, long, never ending conversations that are so smooth and effortless and could go all night. Mine don't even start.

Why am I so pathetic? Do I have autism?

Post subject: Re: Conversation skills
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There is nothing wrong with you.

My advice is to expose yourself to more social interactions. It really gets better when you practice.

Also, what topics are you passionate about? Try talking about these things.
"There is nothing more attractive then hearing someone talk about what they are truly passionate about."

If you want to speed up the proces, take acting or public speaking classes.

Another option, go deep. Find the Source. There is something that creates the insecurity, find it and fix it. Meditate, listen to Eckaart tolle, read Models by Mark Manson. Hell if you can affort it, take therapy.

Good luck!

-Parcival

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:44 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Have you gotten laid before?

I don't ask this in an assholish manner, but rather to state, that if you have, and if you have had a girlfriend before just channel the energy you had when you were with her.

I'm introverted too. But the introversion goes away when I'm talking with a cute girl. My mouth flows words like a waterfall. We're wired for sex, it's really the only point of the species - procreation.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yes, I've gotten laid before. I've had girlfriends before.

I know that I'm good in bed.

I don't know my issue and it's really frustrating not being able to identify my problem.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't know my issue and it's really frustrating not being able to identify my problem.
Just being nervous, that's your problem, unless you literally can't talk to anyone, otherwise, the only thing changing is the attraction to the body you are talking to.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

HockeyFan I allready noticed from other posts of you that you clearly have problems understanding how social interactions work.

Some people understand it naturally and some don't (I know it's not fair but it is what it is).

It's not a problem, I have a friend who is like that also, he just doesn't get it naturally, he has to learn it and even fake conversations, using canned openers/conversations.

Today, he's a great daygame PUA.

I suggest you to read PUA books and even Psychology, Sociology books/videos etc... Anything that has to do with social interactions.

Good luck.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

HockeyFan I allready noticed from other posts of you that you clearly have problems understanding how social interactions work.

Some people understand it naturally and some don't (I know it's not fair but it is what it is).

It's not a problem, I have a friend who is like that also, he just doesn't get it naturally, he has to learn it and even fake conversations, using canned openers/conversations.

Today, he's a great daygame PUA.

I suggest you to read PUA books and even Psychology, Sociology books/videos etc... Anything that has to do with social interactions.

Good luck.

Cheers.