Sticking point very quick!

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

After my first solo sarge I learned my sticking point. After an approach, some of which were received well, my brain shut down and I failed to hook socially or generate attraction. I fell into the typical interrogation with two sets and was blown out. Did pull a number with a 5 but that is not why I am studying pickup...

Two girls were entertained with me for a bit and I jumped straight into a number close. They claimed to have boyfriends.

I am aware of some of my mistakes. If any experienced PUA's have any advice on what worked for them to generate attraction when they were fresh please let me know.

I am also seeking wings or just to meet some experienced PUA's in Southern California. LA to Santa Barbara region. I'm in the middle let me know.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:06 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Go out 3 to 4 days a week. Practice! Practice! Practice! Everytime you go out..push your limits a little further in your interactions with girls. After several months (usually around 6 months) what you struggled with 6 months ago will no longer be that difficult for you any longer.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would say practice as much as possible and be militant about your game days.
Also find yourself a structure to go by. It is like scaffolding on a building. It's easier once you know what to say then eventually you can break free and free-flow.

The secret of game is to make the scaffolding look invisible -Tom Torero

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/seductivepickup/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:45 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

Two girls were entertained with me for a bit and I jumped straight into a number close. They claimed to have boyfriends.
Instead of trying to entertain girls like a street mime, notice something interesting about them, and then ask about that. Then LISTEN.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

Instead of trying to entertain girls like a street mime, notice something interesting about them, and then ask about that. Then LISTEN.
It has to come natural and you have to be comfortable so that you can either think clearly, or deliver without really thinking. That comes with time and practice.

It's crazy how if you randomly started a conversation with a person, whether male or female, about any given topic, you probably wouldn't be anxious and the natural talking points would just flow. But when you convince yourself that this person is a "set" or "HB", then you have all of this performance anxiety and outcome dependence. And when you are new its terrible, because its like you just want to get a number close so you can get out of the set, as if that were the actual goal.