Help a noob

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Help a noob
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Soooo is this a example of a good teasing ??? Help please i am a complete noob in text game.

ME:In twitter i said i did not knew it was her in a partie yesterday
Hb: hahahaha, I didn't knew you were there too
Me: That sucks, we really should have met each other
Me: And what kind of problems you got yourself into last night?
Hb: I only knew you were there after the party
Hb: hahah a lot
Hb: jk i am a quiet person
Me: really?
Me: My interest almost ended
Me: You're lucky you have a very pretty hair

I dont know if this is a big tease or a sucky one, but i am trying to understand more about the text game, so if you guys could help it would be awesome.

Ps: English is my second language sorry for any mistakes

and another thing... Does teasing like this work with all kinds of girls? Like PUA community is more focused in older woman... Since i am young i normally talk with 15 16 17 years old girls... Does the same rules and advices works ? Like i'm really afraid of teasing these young girls and they take it too seriously =(

Post subject: Re: Help a noob
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:54 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Since i am young i normally talk with 15 16 17 years old girls... Does the same rules and advices works ? Like i'm really afraid of teasing these young girls and they take it too seriously =(
Don't take anything here to seriously. Just have fun with girls. See how much you can get away with.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Is this a verbatim transcription or a translation?
Spelling and grammar is very important in text game. First impressions and all. Unfortunately sexy accents don't come through in text well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah you suck at teasing..take advantage of your ability to create pain and then dissolve it my nigga (thats straight from art of seduction by robert greene).. research cocky funny..the purpose of talking/ texting a girl is to create attraction guey.. so many guys go into a conversation without a purpose, they want to be themselves or get to know the bitch- fuck that. Tease her about wanting you, that you cant be a couple, that you are not her type, that she should try to seduce another guy. Bust her playfully on everything she says or does. Say things with hidden sexual messages- words like wet, stream, warm, come, hard, wild, etc..Paraphrase stuff she says into a sexual context and tell her shes a naughty girl. Give obvious bullshit answers. Here are some others
"Wow, yore almost as sexy as me"
"Aww youre so cute! I want to adopt you"
"I could marry a woman like you, i'd divorce you a week later and take half your money"
"I'm no good for you- Nick is cute, he suits you..go for him"
"Can i kiss your belly button from the inside"
"Youre trying to resist me but forget it, i'm irresistible"
AND SO ON
Remember, dont be afraid to hurt her feelings and never say "just kidding/jk" she should know (if she has any social skills) that youre just playin wit her mind..she will like this.. Good luck kid thats all i got for now. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: