Dealing with HB10 gone cold

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Howdy,

Long time listener first time caller. Long story short I'd never had a problem getting with hb9 slutty girls, which would throw themselves at me. However, I'm sick of them and would rather focus attention on girls I'm actually into for a bit. Im hoping to borrow some of your pua expertise in a tricky scenario which is as follows:

Followed Hb10 on instagram, she followed back, slid into her dms and it worked a treat. I would have a lot of followers and a lot of value (other girls interest, good job, nice house etc. However, she has thousands and thousands of followers) Had her guard up initially but was massively interested afterwards. Added me on snapchat and asked me to SPAM her. We have a weird amount in common so I asked her out and she was excited.

Set up a date, went on said date (drinks,cocktail bar crawl type of thing) and it honestly could not have went better. Had lots of IOI's,back and forth deep qualifying conversation and ended up making out heavily and going back to mine. Tried taking off her clothes but she wasn't having it in a teasing way but there was a lot of dry humping and the likes.

We both agreed to see eachother again on Sunday and that was that, I am certain she was into me.

Then I didn't text her the next day and she texts me that night saying 'I know I said I'd love to and I would but I was thinking all today after last night that maybe I'm not ready for the dating world yet, I was with my ex for a stupidly long time and although I had an unbelievable night like honestly couldn't have gone better and you are the best man ever but something didn't feel right with the whole thing I don't know maybe I'm over thinking it but I reckon I need a bit more time on my lonesome before I'm ready for dating, so I'm really sorry but I wouldn't be able to mess you around with stuff just wanted to be honest with you'

I replied saying 'that's completely cool, look we had a fun night. If that's where we leave things then I'm completely cool with that' followed by 'you're a nice girl, i wish you all the best' and she replied saying thanks etc and how I'm such a great guy and a gentleman again.

From here I've been freezing out, she sent me a snap about a joke we had on the date but I didn't reply. She did mention her and her ex only broke up from a 5 year relationship last month. I am almost certain she was into me from start to finish that night so not sure where I went wrong.

I understand she's probably still into the ex/getting with someone else, but what would you suggest I do from here to try and get her back on the radar? Has anyone had any success in a similar situation?

Appreciate the help Fellas.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
We both agreed to see eachother again on Sunday

Why set up another date on the first date?

Present yourself as the catch, that you have to digest the evening and come to an organic conclusion.

IMHO, setting up a next meet like this shows fear/insecurity.

Quote:
From here I've been freezing out, she sent me a snap about a joke we had on the date but I didn't reply
Nice work.
Quote:
She did mention her and her ex only broke up from a 5 year relationship last month. I am almost certain she was into me from start to finish that night so not sure where I went wrong.
It sounds like she took you for a test drive, but you weren't dominant enough.

Keep course.

If you don't hear from her in a month, text her an invite directly to your house, same night.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

She entered a logical state and knew that date 2 would be the expectation of more escalation and decided to move on instead. No worries boss. File it and now go meet some more women.