Are they interested? what to do?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi All,

Ive been goin out with 2 girls working out at gym and one cant stop talking about he she like sex and talking dirty to me, one example, I after i took her on a ride with her friend in my car , and i drove her to the pharmacy, she said, you know im starting to like sportscars, i think im gonna buy some condoms. thats one of 1000 examples...... Im not sure if she fucking around or not, i think its too much for being serious orrr ? ?

The other one is different type and keeps trying to make her act like she expects to change me according to what she wants but she can be mean mean and says she enjoys being evil, if her friend friend does try to hook up me as a joke she always like fuck no in ur dreams.
They are like 8 and 9, ive been with hotter tho.

Im confused about the first one, she cant be seriously that fucking straightforward? Please advise, ive started going out and seeing girls after very long period of stay at home hibernation, 2 years heh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If you are hanging out with her all the time and not fucking her, you're probably friendzoned.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

its hasnt been too long but yeah see her often now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It generally takes girls a very short amount of time to decide on one of three things...

I would date him,
I would fuck him,
I will be friends with him.

By short amount of time, I mean like 15 minutes to a couple hours. It takes alot of work to move to a different grouping.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
It generally takes girls a very short amount of time to decide on one of three things...

I would date him,
I would fuck him,
I will be friends with him.

By short amount of time, I mean like 15 minutes to a couple hours. It takes alot of work to move to a different grouping.
Yeah ive been from Friends for a looong time to fuck to date, but it did take TONS of work lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Have at it then.