Hook Point

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Hook Point
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I can open but after I cant seem to show my personality to get that hook point. Of my personality or that of what I have a passion for i feel that the HB will find lame. I mean I can show I'm fun but it seems as though they just dont seem or dont respond to it. I try to be playful and crack jokes but get like plain looks back as though they didnt get or i get a mean shut up!!! Any help would be great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

1.Be self amusing, don't seek any validation from her. If you say a joke and think it's funny, then it is funny, whether she thinks so or not.

2.Your passions are not lame, so many great pick up artists have said this, if you're passionate about something then you can get a girl to be interested in it. I heard a story about Adam Lyons getting girls to play dungeons and dragons with him (not sure if it's true, but I heard it) he is also a live action roleplayer. Those are some things that many people think are lame, but he shows passion for them and so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

3. Don't start talking about your passions at first, she should be hooked long before you start talking about that. Start off talking about her, make assumptions, future projections, stuff like that. She's interested in herself way more than she's interested in you at first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Making assumptions is a great way. Mostly she will correct you. Which will give you more conversation material. Girls love to talk. You just have to learn to listen and remember details.