Handling Groups

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Handling Groups
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok I always have a problem with big groups. When working with a person one on one i can open them up and run my game smoothly. But when another person comes in or if a group would come in i would become an afc and just look like wall flower. I noticed that everything about me would become defensive.

Im in college and i went out with the sorority chicks last night for the first time. And i found my self looking out for the whole group cause i was the only guy there. And i noticed i do that all the time. Its like im in this protection mode instead of the havin fun mode.

Im thinkn its probably my frame and i dont know how to work on that. Or maybe im just nervous and think too much about keeping everyone attracted. Because i usual start stuttering and slur on while talking wen i get overly excited or emotional.

Also i dont know how to handle the guys in the group also. Sometimes i would shut down when they talking also. I guess i feel that people dont hear me or pay me any attention when im speaking. Cause im the goof ball and usually say dumb shit all the time. Any help fellas would be appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Ask
AOL: Ask
I use to have the same problem as you a while back. This is inner game, mindset problem. The more people there are to deal with, the more variables, the more people you think you have to impress, the more unpredictable, the less you can control, the harder you think it is to impress everybody.

Once you're comfortable with who you are, and you have a strong perception on who you are that can not be moved by the unpredictable outcome of others in an interaction, you will be fine, and will be able to have fun. Look into inner game on the site.