QUERY: fluid-passing-via-mouths routine (kclose)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is about some drink routine which I remember my friend told me about back in 2001. He said sometimes the girl will do a "couples-crossed-arm" drinks with you, and then pass the fluids via the mouths. It wasn't until end of 2011 when me & another girl were egged on to do this.

I found this technique to be somewhat similar to other compliant routines, but this is more straight-to-the-k-close.

Since then, when I found the right situation/time I do the couples-drink routine sometimes. Am still no expert and I've still haven't read anywhere about this as a "proper" routine. But I'll write some guidelines and experiences here:

NB: Best places for this to work is social networking/meetups, in a bar or night club setting. The girl must already be drinking (1 bottle or something) before you meet her/them. If it's one girl, you can meet solo. If it's set of 2, you should come in as a 2.
1. Approach & Attraction phase (lots of humor, jokes, mis-interpretations.)
2. Qualification (some little serious talk). Require some compliance.
3. Notice they've finished their own drink... seed whether they like shots or tried jagerbombs. now use time constraint, eg. "happy hour finishes in 20 minutes. Let's quickly get another drink"
the main drink I found works best is jagerbombs. but must lead, and dunk/tip the shot class so it's mixed/ready.
4. tell them you're going to show how to drink it: tell them to drink just a little at a time, do the cheers, then cross arms & drink, then unfold arms/stop. tell them to watch you. Drink a little and the pass into their mouths.. then they should follow and do the same back to you. If you take small amounts, you should be able to pass back and forth 4-6 times... slowly. Afterwards is judgement time. She could let you continue snog... (which is usually the case)... or you can move onto other topics. Usually ends with being a fun thing.
NB: if this is done in pairs, you can pair off after doing a 4-way cross arms.

The actual chemistry or sequence to get to this point is somewhat random but as long as you have a lot of compliance then it's fine.

Please give me feedback on this. Anyone else do this?

NB:
If it was from a cold approach, like from a public night club setting, then this won't work.
Must be from social circle of friends (ie. someone who seen you about and you have some social status)... or maybe a social networking event which is based in a bar... where everyone is friendly already..
or maybe vouched from another friend, etc...
any event that doesn't require cold approaches.