BF destroyer

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: BF destroyer
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I met one girl and we were on grill party together, she said she broke up with her BF, blah blah (i didnt invite her, she invite me) , we just talking, drinking,.. lot of kino, i gave her massage... and our topic was jealousy, i said i will never be jealous on girl, it is sign of weakness, she said her bf was very jealous ... after 20 minutes she disepear, her "ex" bf come for her .. her best friend said he keep beating her, ... but i know she is also into me, i feel it ... so, how to destroy his value?

Post subject: Re: BF destroyer
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm 
The Grand Puba

Boyfriend seeking missle. Get an American made one that can be fired from drones.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I met one girl and we were on grill party together, she said she broke up with her BF, blah blah (i didnt invite her, she invite me) , we just talking, drinking,.. lot of kino, i gave her massage... and our topic was jealousy, i said i will never be jealous on girl, it is sign of weakness, she said her bf was very jealous ... after 20 minutes she disepear, her "ex" bf come for her .. her best friend said he keep beating her, ... but i know she is also into me, i feel it ... so, how to destroy his value?
Would she fuck you to make him jealous? Maybe. Will she leave him for you? Not in a million trillion years.
I'm known all over the world for my exaggerations.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This relationship is like a cancer, it can die every day ... the question is when?? her girl friends likes me, i like her girl friends, but also i like her, so .. we will see

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Visit her while her boyfriends there, play the friend game and use jealousy as your weapon bro. He obviously gets angry easily, so use that to your advantage too while your there :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am dealing with something similar right now. I am asking advice on this website too, but what seems to be working for me is:

-I never talk to her about her boyfriend or relationship. I don't want her thinking I care at all about the other guy. If she talks about him, I listen and respond properly, but I never ask questions about him.
-That being said, if she says anything negative about her boyfriend to me, I shake my head and say things to put him down and then I move onto a different conversation.
Example, the other day she said "my boyfriend makes fun of me when I look at my dancing trophies."
My replay to her was "your boyfriend sounds like a big kid. Obviously he has never won anything except you."
-I am being her friend; her good friend and basically showing her everything that he boyfriend doesn't give her. When she goes home at night, back to her sh#t relationship, she thinks of me and the fun she has with me which her boyfriend cannot give her.
-Stick with it. Don't push too hard and don't come on too strong...just...

Be the guy her boyfriend isn't!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Be indifferent.

But why care, when there is an utter abundance of available, sexy women who want a cool guy to come in to their lives.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:51 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
When she goes home at night, back to her sh#t relationship, she thinks of me and the fun she has with me which her boyfriend cannot give her.
Then sucks his dick, and fucks him silly!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
When she goes home at night, back to her sh#t relationship, she thinks of me and the fun she has with me which her boyfriend cannot give her.
Or comes to mine tonight, which she did, and finally sealed the deal.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:07 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Or comes to mine tonight, which she did, and finally sealed the deal.
Well good.