The psychic routine! Chick crack

Users browsing this forum: Jekakr32 and 13 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was sarging this girl and told her "You seem to have an incredible energy about you as if you inspire others to their highest potential."

In my mind energy = psy energy = aura. The link was definite. So I tried to make it into a on the fly routine.

After the compliment I say, matter of factly "Your aura is light blue."

She was taken aback for a second. She asked what I meant. Here comes the DHV.

NOTE: This is to be said in a tone where you are in awe of your on powers. You can mention on how you were little you would see things that would happen before they did and that would freak you out.

"Ever seince I was a child I could see things others couldnt. Its actually pretty strange. I was blessed with an innate psychic power to be able to sense the colors of others auras. When I look at someone it just pops into my mind "Blue" or "Crimson" or "Puke orange" (a little lightening from all the new age stuff Im saying)."

She looked a little amazed, so I cold read her. Usual college stuff. Overwhelming, going to a new campus to blaze a trail, leader, ect. ect.

I think this is much better than the cold read because it makes you some sort of expert ("IVe had it my whole life.") It DHV's (how many psychics does a girl meet?) it allows smooth transition into cold reading (If your wrong you could say its the message your getting but its weak so she may portray the ability/action/thought/trait a little and thats why you picked up on it).

Im going to field test this some more and Im thinking of expanding it into kino by telling her about her meridians/chakra points and showing her the channels in which it flows. Maybe say "I can, theoretically, sense your psychic potential (or innate power, or to go a diffrent route stimulate your chakras to make you a little more psychic) by touching some of your chakras (a few arent to be touched (genital for obvious reasons and heart because its under or near her breasts), but the head, throat, abdomen, ect can be). Here let me show you."

Than apply kino and ask if she feels more psychic. If she says yes, grats shes qualified you. If she says no neg her about it. "Come on, even my six year old neice claimed to have dreams about school or friends that would actually come true after I did this".

Just a few thoughts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:28 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Right on man that sounds awesome. Although I personally would only use that one on a girl I wouldn't wanna get serious with. You don't wanna end up dating her and having her think you are a man with powers.... or do you? But ya I will have to try that one.

Post subject: Re
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For me that stuff actually does happen. Ill have a color in my head when I look at someone, during a conversation I will get a lightning bolt in my head that tells me their next sentence and I will say it for them. Even wierd stuff. SHe will say "Guess what happened today?" And Id get an image of a bench, a friend and her and I end up saying what really happened. Besides, theres no way to check if your lying or not so if she asks you to use your psychic powers later say "The psychic world is not to be messed with." or "It comes to me, I cant force it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That's cool. The only thing I don't think it will work on a skeptical kind of person, unless you have some really good cold reading lines. Thanks, I really like cold reading and esp tricks so this really helped me out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:24 pm 
♥ Forum Mommy ♥

Cold Reader,

This is the second time you've bumped a really old topic. I've sent you two PMs about this. It's considered extremely poor forum etiquette. I am locking this topic.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]