SHIT TEST\ IOI

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: SHIT TEST\ IOI
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

"We should go out some time."

What's an anwer to that, I've doing a little of day game lately and to be honest I dont really have idea how to efficiently use such a statement WITHOUT SHOWING TO MUCH INTEREST and ending like "yeach, great, blablabla, give me your number, will see" AND ESTABILISHING AN APPOINTMENT (NOT NUMBER CLOSE) in this exact moment. Other toppic would be how to isolate in such situation.

Other thing if a girl says to you this in a club, BUT I CANNOT SAY "WE ARE ALREADY OUT" and then close because after translation it does't make any sense. HAVE YOU SOME OTHER VARRIATIONS HOW TO CLOSE THAT?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"That's what i was thinking (throw in positive kino) I know this amazing pizza place! would thursday at 8 work for you?

She obviously likes you if she brings this up so go with it and escalate don't beat around the bush if you don't need to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

eeeee... MAN, I was thinking about sth. what MAKES HER LAUGH and then "OKokOKokOKokOKokej, blablabla... restaurant, lake, whatever...blablabla, don't be late" or "dress well"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

You're worrying too much. Just say, "Yeah, sure that'd be fun". Natch, how you say it makes a difference, but if you genuinely think you will have fun, then say so. If she suggested it, you can just accept.