WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: WHAT AM I DOING WRONG
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys

I've been quite successful in picking up ladies and going as far as inviting them home. But the challenge I've been facing lately especially with those I've never closed before is that the interaction starts dragging and becomes boring. About 4 ladies have told me that my place is boring....Please advice on how I can spice it up and make it more fun.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

What type of house do you live in?

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
What type of house do you live in?
A single roomed apartment..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:48 pm 
King Among Mortals

Stock your bar.

Get them hot and buzzed they won't care so much.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Keep it fun,play some music,make her laugh a bit,make a move

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:56 pm 
Read My Book

The issue you're probably having is that you're not qualifying the women you're approaching. You're approaching from a stand point of " I want something from you" vs " I have something for you, but I need to evaluate you to see if you qualify to receive it". When a man approaches from the first perspective women can easily treat that guy like he's a begger asking for money. The other guy has his every world held onto because the women are after what he's potentially offering.

This comes in two parts:

1) Knowing what you have to offer; whether " direction, protection, emotional stability, spiritual understanding, guidance, a sense of purpose, knowledge, wisdom, an elevated level of confidence, and self worth for them, passion, someone to follow, someone to trust, someone to lean on, great sex, love, etc. etc.

2) Knowing what type of attractive woman you're interested in.. Example: One with few sexual partners, one that reads, one that has a great relationship with her family, one that loves children, goes to church, has few friends, never parties etc.

And so when you approach women knowing what you have to offer it allows you to approach with confidence. And you always have something to say after the opener because you will be finding ways to direct the conversation toward what it is you're looking for in a woman. I.e. finding creative ways to ask her about her family, hobbies etc. All so you can see if she's fitting for you.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Seems like your room is very quiet. You should at least play some music or movie she likes and on top of that makes some jokes just to make her smile.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Another thing is that you need to organize your room properly and always ensure it is clean.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The issue you're probably having is that you're not qualifying the women you're approaching. You're approaching from a stand point of " I want something from you" vs " I have something for you, but I need to evaluate you to see if you qualify to receive it". When a man approaches from the first perspective women can easily treat that guy like he's a begger asking for money. The other guy has his every world held onto because the women are after what he's potentially offering.

And so when you approach women knowing what you have to offer it allows you to approach with confidence. And you always have something to say after the opener because you will be finding ways to direct the conversation toward what it is you're looking for in a woman. I.e. finding creative ways to ask her about her family, hobbies etc. All so you can see if she's fitting for you.
Very useful tips Eddie, thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Seems like your room is very quiet. You should at least play some music or movie she likes and on top of that makes some jokes just to make her smile.
That was my major suspicion and am currently working on it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

All valid suggestions that I put into good use. 8)

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It's not about your apartment bro. I've brought girls back to my TENT. She never said tents are boring. We only went there to screw, not to take in the ambiance.

The problem is that she knows you just want her back there to bang her, or possibly your place actually is very boring and she doesn't want to sit alone with you and watch TV for 5 hours on a Saturday night. Women like to be seen. They want to be out and about. Wear her out when you are out on the town and then take her back with you when she is drunk and tired and ready to go home. If she crashes when she gets there, no big deal. Wait to bang her in the morning.

Back in the day I used to entice girls back to my apartment by telling them I had a pool and hot tub. Girls love water. It was fairly successful, and the beauty is that nobody wants to be in the water or out in the sun for more than an hour or so. The next natural move is to go in to your apartment to dry off and get some drinks, etc. It's all about how you frame the whole encounter.