*Facebook Statuses that convey Value* DHV

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:17 am 
Married Moderator

I haven't had a look at this thread until now but when I saw its popularity I figured I had to...

All in all I think many of the suggestions are very amusing and very creative. I don't think you guys should worry too much about DHV or DLV, just post them because it is fun.

I just want to give one word of advice, your facebook status is a very minor detail in your game, don't waste too much time perfecting something like this.
There are a lot more important things you could spend time on and improve to affect your game rather than your facebook status!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I don't think you guys should worry too much about DHV or DLV, just post them because it is fun.
Damn straight!!

"Motherfuckers best belive in....That you are fucking with the best" - 3oh!3

Teasing is a battle plan for what Shakespeare called “the merry war.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: xinhehu
thinks brunettes do it better.
12 likes and 8 comments. Mostly really hot girls with the one gay guy and one fat chick with purple hair that thinks violets do it better... Diggin it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: xinhehu
Hopefully I'll get an automerge...

FYI, here's a little known fact : beer does not make you FAT- it makes you LEAN...against tables, chairs, walls and ugly people

Got 9 likes and 6 comments, again from mostly hot girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I would say important people may not update there status, but if they did, it would be no more than twice a week. And if i update it, im going to use that car park one, its spot on.

thanks for the list

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:36 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

posting in funny thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

This one worked for me, though it was done in context.

Fuck Cat-Griz (Rivalry game between University of Montana and Montana State University), let's celebrate something more entertaining. Three cheers for hot, sweaty one-night stands!!!

One "like" and one comment, both from dudes.

And yeah, This is (still) just the beginning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:20 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
thinks brunettes do it better.
12 likes and 8 comments. Mostly really hot girls with the one gay guy and one fat chick with purple hair that thinks violets do it better... Diggin it.
That doesnt really display value at all though.

I can get plenty more comments than that with totally generic shit. Chicks commenting on whatever because they want my attention, is much better display of 'value' than chicks commenting on an attention seeking status.

If someone asked me for a facebook status that displays value in person I would probably slap them.

~Liquid Blend

Slywalker: "I had a 1yr old GF when I was 19"
SS_Trunks:I asked her for an extra pen, confidently....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:42 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Your status conveys the horney dog you are. If you can't act like a gentlemen you wont attract educated, well mannered women. You will Essentially get horney girls because your a horney guy. If you need to fill your life with sex to fill good about yourself there is an underlying problem you need to address.

I focus on being a good person, and I attract good people in my life. I am happy. I don't have a hole I need to fill, and I rarely feel bad about myself. I gave up a life of sex for a life of structure, and class.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

UFFFF it works really well, especially the one with the not wanting to be a sexual object. I instantly got comments on that one, by the hottest girls in my list. Thanks a lot for the post!

PUA-CHEATINGWOMEN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I used the thinks brunettes do it better line just now.

..Holy fuck. 16 comments in 5 minutes, qualifying to the max.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

1: work 8-3, sleep, eat, exercise, class 6-8, tv, read.... haha sike, im not doing any of that shit.

just came up with that one, looking forward to trying it tomorrow, what do you guys think about it?

2: ive posted a dr. seuss little rhyme thing and got several likes and comments immediately after posting mostly from girls...

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant; an elephant's faithful, 100 percent"

idk why girls like this stupid shit haha.

3: "It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you But when we are apart, I feel it too And no matter what I do, I feel the pain With or without you...."

alot of people on my facebook post song lyrics or famous quotes and shit so i wanted to stand out with this n'sync lyric bc everyone knows that i don't listen to them. ive done this and gotten likes and comments from many girls. try it:)

4: thinks myspace is better.

haven't tried this yet. it may spark up a good conversatyion, or may get people to hate me but i can always say "just kidding" and things will be back to normal. and for the record i actuall like facebook better.

5: damn, i cant think of anymore. give me some feedback ppl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:07 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

OMG why would pple make such big deal about a status update, DHV, DLV, who cares, pple update their profiles every single day, not caring about pple's opinion if it's a DLV or DHV, if it's an interesting or fun one pple ll comment on it, if no no. This are just for your own amusement and see how many comments you get back, you don't have to make it SO serious and care what other pple think of your status!
i joined this community partially because i enjoy the challenge of figuring out what works well, and why it works. if you don't want to take part in the analysis, thats cool. there's no good reason to throw a hissy fit like you did.
agreed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just tried out the sexyback one haha, the likes are coming in already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

this is awesome, keep it up guys