Graphology (handwriting analysis)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:41 am 
Married Moderator

Ok so I have heard that a lot of struggling PUAs are taking graphology classes and waste their time and money on this.

I'm gonna give you a crash course in less than 5 minutes right here, right now, and I promise this is all the knowledge you will ever need to use it as a pick up routine.

When it comes to graphology and pick up, you just want to be able to impress some HBs with a rare talent that catches their attention right? You don't wanna be a weirdo psychic that everyone lines up to get their handwriting anylysed for, am I right. By the time you are done analysing old ladies, children and dudes all the hot babes will be long gone.

When I use graphology or palm reading I do it as an opener, usually to open up sets in otherwise tough places, like walkway or a street corner.
I have field tested this plenty of time and even instructed some potential PUAs in this technique out in the field. It's tested and it works!

Have a pen and paper ready but not visible, walk down a street until you find your target set, sets with two or more work best, and preferably no other guys involved, you can do that too, you just have to act even better.

Walk up to your set and pretend that you are a little bit nervous about approaching them, studder, shake a little, whatever you need to get that impression.
Tell them that you're taking a graphology class, now some bimbos may not know what that is so you may have to explain.

Ask if you could practice on them. I have never, not EVER been turned down, everyone loves this stuff!
If it is a two set it doesn't matter if your target or her friend does the test, 3 or more..I recommend you have the target do it. As soon as they agree, stop the nervous act.

Have her write two sentences, both should be stupid and lies, like "Dave Chapelle is the president of the USA" or "The sky is below sea level" you get my point.

Now, as she is writing, look at her, study her, look at her friend(s) study them. You don't have to be a graphology expert to tell someone something about themselves that they already know, anyone can do it, yet all girls seem to be really impressed when you tell her that she is " an organized person" you can get that just by looking at her clothes.

Just make up three bullshit facts that you take from just looking at her, pretend they have something to do with how she writes her "L" or something, come on guys this is not rocket science. pretend like you really know your stuff and confirm all the facts you tell her with her friend, I have yet never been wrong, people are that gullible.
The last part of the test is that you tell her (kind of a neg) that she is easily convinced, she will go "What?" and you say "yeah, I just had you write two complete lies and you did it without blinking" :lol:

This is the easiest opener/comfort zone routine in the world, just play with it, have fun, and if you want to appear like you really studied this, just read the wiki page about graphology and you will sound like a freakin expert.

You can do this exact same routine with palm reading, but it takes a little bit of studying, because you should know the names of the lines and stuff.

As soon as you are done with this routine, I stay and talk a bit with them and then it is usually quite easy to number close, I've had girls who asked me on day 2 how my studies are goin, and then I just tell her that I was just making up some crap so I could talk to her, they usually just laugh :D

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You got a very good point there, but you need to be good at cold reading to pull this off ok, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 pm 
Married Moderator

Quote:
You got a very good point there, but you need to be good at cold reading to pull this off ok, right?
Cold reading is actually very easy, try practicing when you see people from a distance like on a train station or so, just think to yourself, what are three facts I could assume to be true about this person..

Usually you are quite accurate.

If you have trouble with cold reading I recommend reading a NLP book or two since it gives you an understanding in how people think.

In the beginning when you practice cold reading, don't be afraid to be wrong. Real psychics only have to be right 51% of the time.

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great, im also reading a book on body language, will that help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 pm 
Married Moderator

Of course, just by looking at a persons body language you can tell a lot about them, and also make bold statements about their personality that they will believe to be true about themselves if you say it with enough confidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: PartyInMyShower
If you wanna be a little better at it, yet save a crap load of money (classes??? lol) Just borrow a book from the library. I actually bought one when I was in 5th grade. Found it fascinating ever since. It's fun in it's own right.