Does she deserve a freeze out?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Been kinda seeing this girl, and while I'm deep into comfort, I haven't made much progress physically other than kissing, touching, cuddling, and spending the night together (nothing sexual though -- she is definitely prude).

Anyways we talked all week, and made plans to go to this fall festival over the weekend. She seems excited, but stipulates that she'll have to get back to me. She hits me up the next day online and pushes it back to next weekend saying its going to be too cold and wet. Fair enough. I've a lot of studying to do, but her to give me a call if she wanted to do something else later in the day. She signs off: "ok, ciao ciao mon ami" or "bye bye my friend" in French. Perhaps I am reading into it too much, but I find it to be a bad sign following a flake out.

Well she called me and I didn't pick up (in the library and "busy"). Her voice mail says, we'll go to the thing next weekend rain, cold, or shine, but that I should have a good weekend and to call her if I need a study break and somebody to talk to.

Am I reading these signals wrong? They sound "friend-ish" to me, but I could just be paranoid. Does she deserve a freeze out? If so, anybody got any good ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Stop talking to her, cut off all communication for days. If she is into you, she will text you "What are you doing?" or something. It will drive her nuts. If not, you lost some friendzone chick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Stop talking to her, cut off all communication for days. If she is into you, she will text you "What are you doing?" or something. It will drive her nuts. If not, you lost some friendzone chick.
This is correct, BUT - Freeze outs will not work if the girl doesn't know you want her as more than a friend. Make her know that you want to be in a relationship with her.

If she rejects you, THEN you freeze out. For weeks. Just as Owinover described it.

If she agrees to a relationship - you win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:28 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

It indeed sounds like a friendish relationship. Don't become her best friend. You'll hit the friend zone by getting in to the sack with her without sexual intercourse.

If you're really into this girl, indeed tell her so. Open up. Give her time to think about it, freeze your side of the communication. If no reply comes from her side, you actualy know that it was just ment to become a friendship, that was not your goal so you might loose her then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, makes sense.

I did end up calling her back when after a few hours she sent me an email calling attention to the voicemail that she left and telling me to call her back or reply to confirm that we're still on for next week. I was confident and funny on the phone and didn't make it seem like I cared that she canceled. I made sure to end the convo.

Anyways, with next weekend and then being her date to her friend's wedding the week after, I should have ample opportunity to determine where I stand. Then I'll see if a change in course of action is necessary.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

The best way on getting even when a girl cancels a date is doing the same.

The whole part on being her date during that wedding causes some mixed up signals. Try to get those sorted before your going to give her favours like a friendly date during an wedding. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Only problem being is that the wedding is in two weeks and if I cancel on her next week, I lose my opportunity to sort all that out before the wedding (if it's sorted out by then, I think we BOTH have a better time).

So, I'm thinking of maybe freezing her out of communication during most of the week and then when we hang out, I can use the "hijacked my brain" routine to express my feelings.

Basically:

"It was tough not to call or text you while I was busy this week, cause you've hijacked my brain..."

What do you think? Would this be a good way of clearing the air and seeing where she stands?