3 Main Objectives to Gaining a Ladies Interest....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

To be successful with women you have to understand what interests them. The fundimentals are rarely covered so most newbies lack a sense of direction when they enter uncharted territory...

To be successful with women you have to understand what interests them.

The 3 Main Objectives to gaining a ladies interest are:

Test 1 Confidence

Test 2 Humour

Test 3 The Challenge

Women will continuously test you, they are genetically and biologically wired to do so. Almost everything they do is based on these assessments, and they will continually test you to find out whether you are worthy.

This isn’t a negative once you see the positive implications (it means she thinks you might be worthy... hence the test), and have so much fun with their tests.

Women biologically have to be cautious because once their eggs are fertilized they are out of commission for a few years, so they can’t afford to make mistakes. They test for the most part subconsciously, and aren’t even aware that they do it. It is the survival of the fittest genetics that is the catalyst for their behaviour and yours.

To achieve this primal success, lets give you an understanding of each one of these Main Objectives.

Confidence is important because it shows that you value yourself (Trophy Mentality). It also separates you from the majority of men when it comes to attraction and dating.

Most men simply don’t have enough confidence in romance, and it is more important then looks or money to move up the primal pecking order.

With Confidence you will have the interest of lots of women, without it you will be left at home alone to further erode your self esteem.

You are assertive and will not be flustered by her changing plans, or testing you, because you are Confident.

Humour is a quality every man knows women look for, they hear it everyday, “I want a man that can make me laugh”. So they go about trying to be a stand up comic and wonder why they have fallen into the Friend Trap.

Humour is a state of being, women relate more to what’s behind the humour. A man who has humour is fun and playful, he isn’t an attention seeking whore.

Just like in the wild where play fighting between mammals is part of courtship, it pertains to us humans as well. Playful humour will have her laughing at everything you say or do, securing her interest.

Humour means you are FUN to be with!

The Challenge is the secret ingredient, it’s what has ladies up to all hours of the night, and what keeps you in their thoughts.

There is a reason why women are feline in nature. If you have ever taken a good long look at a cat and tried to figure them out you would see the similarities in behaviour with women.

When you first meet a cat it will look you over but keep its distance. If you try to get close too soon they will run. The trick to getting a cat to try to get your attention, and even demand attention (by the cat sitting on your lap), is to ignore it.

Women want what they can’t have....

The more you push them away the more they want you....

I’m sure you can remember countless women that you were not interested in, that would not leave you alone, because you were a Challenge to them.

By being a Challenge it shows that you are not needy or desperate, and that you are higher in the primal pecking order than Average Joe.

By the way women will only fall in love with someone as good as or better then their own self value, so being a Yes Man gets you the answer No.

Being the Challenge isn’t about being mean, it is about defining your worth. You can do this in many fun ways, which will demand her interest.

You are probably wondering “How do I attain the 3 Main Objectives?”

It is real simple, one answer attains all three.

Tease them...

in a Playful, Cocky, and Funny way.

Let me explain:

Tease them.... and you will exude Confidence just for saying it.

Tease them.... in a funny way and you will have Humour and will be fun to be with.

Tease them.... and you will show her that you are not needy or desperate, and you will be her next Challenge.

As children in the playground we naturally played the primal attraction game. If we liked a girl, we would tease her, make fun of her, pull her hair, and generally do what we were genetically programmed to do, and it worked.

At some point in our social conditioning we stopped doing it. It is that playful nature that brought out those prime emotions, and what generates interest in women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Very nice writeup orlandomac and I couldn't agree with you more mate. Top stuff!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you Finesse for the compliment...

You are very gracious...

I believe it is important to understand the basics of walking before you learn to run... that way you can run as fast as possible...

We share similiar appreciation for the importance of helping others...

Post subject: beliefs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wow orlandomac that was amazing
relly well thought out major props man
:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

wow thanks orlandomac.. never had a compliment that nice before.

Yes I do believe this world of PUA is all about helping each other improve and therefore helping yourself improve to be a better person. I look forward to reading more of and learning from your posts, cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Orlandomac, very instructive post indeed. thanks for it.
I think that the trickiest part of the equation is to be perceived as a challenge. I find myself being too clear about the fact that I like a girl and want to bang her. The challenge part requires a lot o calibration I assume, as you wanna remain in a sort of void between being not attracted and being attracted.

regards to all of you mates. keep it up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

By the way women will only fall in love with someone as good as or better then their own self value, so being a Yes Man gets you the answer No.

A guy lives in his car
is 5'2'
fat to point of looking like a bowling ball
has a frayed collar
and his feet stinks to high heaven

and he has 2 girls fighting over him in the parking lot of national confrence center

please clarify. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Talleyrand women don't think with logic, they have never been and they will never be.

The reason for your question could be they way that 5.2 make them feel. If he makes them feel like women (by leading them) they will always want him If you know how to make their emotion click they will never see your belly or height. They will just say, " he is so cute" which me and you know that it is not true because we use logic to justify things , they don't.

" women are like a log with a rope, If you lead them by pulling the rope they will follow you what ever you want them to go but if you stop to pull the rope they will do nothing."

Post subject: Clarification
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

A guy lives in his car
is 5'2'
fat to point of looking like a bowling ball
has a frayed collar
and his feet stinks to high heaven

and he has 2 girls fighting over him in the parking lot of national confrence center

please clarify.
Talleyrand to clarify for you... you think looks, a car, height, weight, and clothing have to do with Higher Values....

It is their perception that counts (females)....

you said it yourself.... they were fighting over him in the parking lot... where do you think that puts him... above or below their own estimated value...

I would hazard to say... above... I definitely wouldn't fight over a hobo (bum as you described him) would you...?

They only fall for as good or better... this shabby dressed guy was clearly better...

Sorry for the delayed response... I've been tied up... literally at times... lol

Home to the Best Coaches on the Planet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: kikojin@yahoo.com
Hey ..
After reading this thread I don't feel so bad about my current situation. After things fell apart with my ex a few years back I was no longer able to keep my own place and moved back in with my folks. Now I am 30 that does not go over well, but if he was living in a car then I'm not so bad off.

Silk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: invertespiralx
nj