Palm reading techniques

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Palm reading techniques
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi!

I believe one technique for DHV is where you read a HB's palm, or her mind and can tell her things about herself, her personality etc.

Has anyone got any good ideas surrounding this? any tried and tested styles that may be usefull?

I'd appreciate any suggestions, thanks guys :-)!

P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I found this absolutley awesome guide to palm reading. its actually incredible how detailed it is (bordering on very sad).

search for 'per hosgeth' on a 'ebookee.com' spelt like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

search for 'per hosgeth' on a 'ebookee.com' spelt like that.
No Work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

searched a little and found this.
http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/index.html

There is a new search engine called Google, and its works really well, give it a try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: three60flipnick
I occasionaly read a HBs palm but I dont ever tell her anything serious. Its usually me holding her palm and pondering deeply while looking into her eyes then back to her palm and looking really serious and telling her something ridiculous and funny. Everytime I have used that, all be it I only used it three or four times the girls immediately told me how clever that was and it got a big smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Go to ebookee.com and in the search type in palmistry. You'll get a couple real good results. There's a ton of stuff to remember though. It was really weird, I tried it on myself and some of it was actually pretty accurate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
this is not a palm reading trick but check this out

awesome-cold-reading-cube-number-close-vt5881.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Palm reading is the best! While I was at school I used it on a few girls and it was like a free pass into girl world. Girls would be jumping at me in the hallways asking me to do a reading. While out clubbing it is also a wonderful routine, sets the mood right and attracts a lot of attention.
I'm also an excellent message therapist, so after doing a reading I naturally start a message and then stop, usually HBs will ask me to continue.

Another big tip is to ask for payment AFTER you've done the reading. Then ask for a drink instead. If the HB doesn't have money I like using David DeAnglo's technique of pointing a finger at my cheek saying "you owe me", when the girl leans in for a kiss I jump back saying "A favor, you owe me a favor". Very C/F

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: three60flipnick
Quote:
Another big tip is to ask for payment AFTER you've done the reading. Then ask for a drink instead. If the HB doesn't have money I like using David DeAnglo's technique of pointing a finger at my cheek saying "you owe me", when the girl leans in for a kiss I jump back saying "A favor, you owe me a favor". Very C/F
i like that a lot thanks. I used to do pretty much the same thing in those situations but not ever pull back. Way better then a kiss on the cheek right then

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I dont have much idea about reading Palm...
last week I was reading a HB7's Palm... I was quite bit deducing well with her outlook and conversation, about her personality and life... (She was quite exicited ..)

at that point she wanted to know about her future boyfriend. (When does she will meet her boyfriend :-) )
I didnt want to say "ok ! I am right in front of you " that sounds too classy if we make in a funny way if not it is not going to give her an impact...

So I just cut short by saying "soon" (I know it cannot be the best)

do you have any better answere that seeds romantic interest in her mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ive been reading up on palm reading and found it has worked a lot of times out but i tend to jsut be able to tell them interesting things and want to actaully do a reading but which is part truthful and not really corny like you see this line that shows your going to meet a guy in a red shirt tonite, that kinda thing. any advice on a 2-3 min plam reading routine?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Palm reading is the best! While I was at school I used it on a few girls and it was like a free pass into girl world. Girls would be jumping at me in the hallways asking me to do a reading. While out clubbing it is also a wonderful routine, sets the mood right and attracts a lot of attention.
I'm also an excellent message therapist, so after doing a reading I naturally start a message and then stop, usually HBs will ask me to continue.

lmfao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:47 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

here's a good way to execute a palm reading routine:

1) Set up a DHV story, where you touch on the fact that you have experience reading palms, you've done it before, you learned it for a project, etc.

2) she'll likely ask you about it

3) do a short actual palm read on her

4) finish on a funny note like "this here....this is the gullable line. It means you'll belive anything i tell you :) "

5) Throw her hand away (important that YOU be the one to break the Kino)

6) ask for payment. tell her this shit ain't for free

etc........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have watched he has an extremly boring voice but it has some good information on it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAGDloFanK4[/youtube]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

takes time to learn palm reading aint it better to just bullshit her in obvious way with a smile etc and she laughs?