Picking up In-Class help

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Picking up In-Class help
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys there is a pretty cute girl that sits next to me in my large lecture hall but I'm kinda afraid of going direct with her because I'll be seeing her every week, and the only thing I've talked about with her is small-talk is there a good way to initiation attraction and sexual tension in this situation?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good start.
I go to college as well so I can relate.

Making small talk is good, it helps her get comfortable with you.
Now as it continues you'll want to elevate the conversations to a more personal level; her outside life, hobbies, interests and so on.
Do this preferably before the lecture starts that way it stays small talk and innocent so when the lecture starts the conversation ends.

After you've known a bit about her catch her outside of class and be nonchalant start another conversation and keep it going until you two depart, this will build and familiarity with you but make sure you're the one who departs.

After you're well acquainted, start escalating. Kino, and flirting, a few sexual jokes, and whatever else is in your bag of tricks.

Remember, you inner game needs to tight! You're going to be around other people. When you're in class you sit comfortably, when you're walking you walk like you're comfortable and not bothered, when you're talking you keep conversation like it's a comfortable thing for you to do. Get it? Be comfortable in your own skin.

You've got this, good luck.