Converting an Fuck Buddy to a LTR

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, would appreciate peoples advice upon which routines to use to get the following result.

Background is a very good female friend of mine became single a few months ago and we ended up hooking up as FB for a while which was cool. Then I started to develop feelings for her and we discussed but she said she didn't want a relationship. But we hangout all the time, she texts/emails/calls me every day and when we meet up we always kiss/fuck. And when she's doing it she's giving me big DDB looks, yet still doesn't want a relationship, she says she doesn't want a relationship with anyone at the moment. I pursued for a while and things started to cool but as soon as she found out I was starting to go out on dates with other women she became sexually even more keen but still wanted it unattached. I want to convert this one into a LTR and am looking for advice on what routines people recommend to help with this?

Massive thanks to any advice