My newbie(ish) routine starter and mid what do you think?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ok from my experience since starting this after two or so months of AA decensitising (plus after I have dived in briskly with'Do you want to go for a coffee and they reply 'But I hardly know you' Ive found I need simple yet effective stuff that I can do without thinking and getting to know each other better first with a smidge of comfort attraction building and it goes like this-
Get self in right state by not expecting a relationship or anything before I start and imagining Ive just saved town from meteor strike(kasabian psyche up)
Hi or Morning Or Afternoon (depending on situation)
hey thats a nice jacket/ hat/ item of her personel choice
then say 'Hey I think it might look better on you with top button undone' or something to make her think you are helping her to look better
then I dont know if your interested but I play the drums in a rock band and were getting pretty good- do you like ACDC?
If she says yes then 'great so are you from round here?'
If no then 'oh your loss we had a great time playing a gig at...... the crowd were really going for it'
Then I get a bit stuck just wondered what stage this was at and how to move on from here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sorry for me it sounds like your desperate. a standar "Desperate" Move

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You're just throwing yourself at her. Cat string theory-follow it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks for replies - a opinion opener seems to be a better convo starter as it gets there opinion etc but I find it difficult to imagine a cat string theory type interaction any starters?