Hangman OPENER GAME good for School/Campus/any bored woman

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Want to play hangman? She probably will say sure.

from there you should know, how to play the damn game. You don't even have to ask her, if she wants to play just draw the hang and just slide the paper to her to fill out, and say guess the letters. She will fill it in from there. Good for when you are bored in lectures. Credit to OUR CHILDHOOD PAST. From there you can game her blah blah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:15 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
funny you wrote this jacked,

me and my roommate have the same class and we make battleship boards on index cards and play each other all class period. its actually amusing. but anyway i used it on some chick the other day in another one of my boring lecture halls. she started giggling when i asked her as if i wasnt serious and i brought out the cards and she was like "wow i cant beleive you have battle ship cards". to which i responded "but arent you glad i do?" and i was in from there. during the game we communicated the numbers we guessed on notebooks, but soon enough she was asking questions about me on the notebook. by the end of the period both of our notebooks were filled up with random numbers and odd statements and questions pertaining to one another. before we left she wrote her number on my book and i called her this sunday to get going. we are hanging out tomorrow night. as funny as it might seem, the whole thing worked perfectly because once she was interested and asking questions i had all the time i wanted to write a witty response and so on. you get the point.