How to handle this shit test/IOD?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys,

I'd love to hear your insights on how to handle the following situations:

Let's say it's in a club or bar and you talk up a group of girls and one of them demonstratively shows dis-interest after a while as you talk and turns away from you. What's the proper way to react (or not react?) here in order to not loose status and better yet, get her involved again?

cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah, I'm a total begginer here with my almost 19, so I'm gonna just say this and hopefully see would my tactic work (feel free to comment pls): I would ask her friends: ''Is she always this rude to people she meets?'' and neg the hell outta her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Tell them to enjoy the rest of their night and keep it moving to your next target. Find another target and approach quickly so the C&B of the previous set won't linger around in your head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Few options:

1) (if she turn slightly from you not all the way , but can still see you) you turn away as well which is an iod she will notice

2) or simple interrupt neg say ... (tapp her playfully onn the shoulder she is facing you with and say " (put emphasis on the HEY KNUCKLHEAD) HEY KNUCKLEHEAD , SHOWS OVER HERE(POINT TO YOURSELF WHERE SAYING SHOWS OVER HERE)THANKYOU VERY MUCH (AND THEN into the next routine)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: norbrandcal650
Give her a neg.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

i would give her a neg but a good way to prevent it is to hold the attention of the whole group. I like to point at all of them and say something like which one is the lover and which is the fighter outta you guys. (got this from someone else)