Good come back?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Good come back?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This girls had me confused for a little bit and then she shoots me this question(via myspace) : "I have to ask you a question. And be honest. Are you trying to get in?"

I responded with " Ha sorry no. I have to know a girl and like her to do that. I thought you were hitting on me =]"

good save or no?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: BlackMetal619
thats sounds pretty C&F to me.
It sounds like she has her bitch shield up therefore I would have thrown her a neg, maybe something basic like
"Well your pretty.. but your not my type."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't know the whole story, but when I girl throws me something like that I say something like:

"Get in? I barely know you"

I liked dannydub619's answer. When a girls throws something like that I try not to answer the question directly. I try to make it seem like its a stupid question, like are you kidding? why are you even asking me that. I want to make her feel like she almost lost me by asking a question like that. Your answer was fine, I would of probably left out the "ha sorry no" since that is directly answering her question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thing is, is that i dont have her hooked yet and she wouldnt really feel "a loss" if i kinda cold cocked her with "Well your pretty.. but your not my type."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: BlackMetal619
but its also disqualifying yourself at the same time, so she doesn't think your just trying to get with her.
Your right, she wont feel like shes at a loss.......yet
Who says you guys cant just be "friends"
I believe its called the false disqualify theory or something, created by mystery. Just because she isn't your dating type, doesn't mean you cant be friends, plus she will feel like she has to qualify herself to you