List of Text Messages Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think thats the worst opener ever! Girls are not attracted to a compliments, they like when u make fun of them, if u r in a relationship for 6 months then u give her compliments, but never to girl which you r trying to hook up wth... sorry for my bad english...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Omg! It's very good and big collection. Definitely we should bookmark this page.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Girl on fb added me couple weeks ago, had a quick chat, wat do I do what does she do.. I didn't respond to her last msg just saying "job description + a smiley". She had been replying with stuff like "what about you?" Etc but her last message didn't have a question so I figured Id jus leave her as I got the vibe she wasn't feeling it.

2 weeks later (today) she popped up on my news feed, I'm quite attracted to her so I thought id try again..

Me: ..something about you always seems to make me smile. :)
Her: Lol ah thanks? I thing that's a good think haha

I'm not really sure how to take this and what to say next.. Her response made me feel like I was being creepy/made her feel awkward...

I was thinking about saying something like "When has making someone smile ever been a bad thing? haha" but thought I should probably add something else to spark convo

Thoughts (new here still learning)
Yea that's a toughy Im in a similar situation myself mate. Texting/fb is pretty hard. I probably wouldn't have given her such a compliment as its giving her the power back but now that you have Id most likely not reply and leave it up to her. I cant really see you being able to say anything back now that will shift the power back your way for it a little while. What I always use as an IOI is just if the girl is asking the questions. I keep my replies to her short and witty if possible and also friendly but rarely ask her a question unless the question is actually a neg as well/ is teasing her

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:55 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Me: ..something about you always seems to make me smile. :)
Her: Lol ah thanks? I thing that's a good think haha
"Yeah, every time you screw up you manage to recover so well, I don't know how you do it :lol:"

Something like that, act like you were trolling her all along

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

"Which nipple does the red jumper cable go on? Asking for a friend."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everybody! I was kinda pulled into this community after reading The Game. I want to share the lines i came up with and get your opinion! As my native language is Lithuanian, it might not sound exactly the same, but you can re-do them your way :))

This is what i field-tested on facebook with girls i never met:

Me: Hi there. I have been watching you, and i was afraid to tell you the truth.
Me: I was afraid to scare you.
Me: But i can not live with it anymore.
Me: Are you ready to hear the truth?
She: Blablabla.. Whatever she says
Me: I just wanted to say that i am your extramarital brother from our father.
Me: Hello sister!

Worked with all 4 targets, they laughed their asses off. Am i friend-zoning myself?? What should i write next?

BTW, the Rawr! opener (Someone posted it earlier) in Tinder:

Me: Rawr!
She: It is nice to meet you, kitty :D
Me: If you gonna insult me like that, we not gonna meet at all. It is only lion that says Rawr! :D
She: Well be a lion then :D
Me: All right then. You gonna be a gazelle. You know what lions do to gazelles, right? :D

Am i completely fucked?
Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i met this girl on tinder, seemed pretty cool and lots of similar ideas. on day 2 of texting and deciding on date plans she admitted being on terms of coming back with her ex and would only be available to meet up as friends. leave it or any tips for changing this?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:12 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
i met this girl on tinder, seemed pretty cool and lots of similar ideas. on day 2 of texting and deciding on date plans she admitted being on terms of coming back with her ex and would only be available to meet up as friends. leave it or any tips for changing this?
Ask her "Does that mean a blow-job is out of the question?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
So I texted this HB, with whom I've kissed closed and been on a couple of dates with. I'll start with her response to some off hand text I send her:

HB:"I was wondering how long it would be before you texted me"
me:"sorry I made you wait!"
HB:"I wasn't waiting, just wondering"
me:"so you were wondering if I was going to text you all day? Did your wish come true?"
HB:"If I was wishing for it obviously it came true since you texted me"
me: "Hey, my psychic abilities really do work! I totally had a vision of you wanting me to text you"
HB:"You're weird"
me:"That hurts my feelings. Why would you say something like that?"
HB:"Dont be such a wuss"
me: "You know I'm kidding. Dont worry, your ability to insult me is the 2nd most attractive thing about you"
HB: "I not going to bite"
me:"either you thought I was going to tell you, or you're lying because I already know you bite"
HB:"good night [name]
me: You see, I hear you giggle as you say that, so I know you like it. Good night [name] ;-)

So I employed several different push-pull techniques in this conversation, and I wanted to get some feed back about it so as to improve my game.
I also wanted to show that layering some these lines doesnt always backfire. Let me know!
Right when she said "I'm not going to bite," I'd have said something like, "I prefer scratches to bites anyway ;)"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Just looking for a bit of feedback. I've kiss closed this HB on multiple occasions. I get the feeling she views me as a possible provider, so gaming her into sex is kinda difficult SPAM. We've already had sex in my car, but she was drunk earlier that night and says she doesn't remember anything leading up to her being dropped off at home. I never brought up the part about us having sex tho(kinda fuzzy on what to do here...) At the time she initiated the sex and I figured she was sober enough... She even called me a god after the deed was done(I've been called amazing and stuff, but never a god... So I was pretty stoked!) Anywho I'm seeing her in two days and this is our latest text convo...

Me: (pet name here)
HB: (pet name here)
Me: You miss me?
HB: Lol I dooo
Me: <3
HB: :-*
Me: Who is this?
HB: (her name)
*She then attempts to call me for a split second right when I text back*
Me: I know, I'm jus being an ass :-P
HB: Lol o ok I was sure about to call u an curse u out
Me: "ducks for cover!"
HB: Lol
Me: Wyd?
HB: At the laundry mat
Me: Clean clothes r good, but damn I hate laundry mats.
HB: Lol I know, me too
Me: Out of all the (her name)'s I know, I think you're my favorite ;)
HB: How many do you know
Me: 0.999999999999 Rounded up
Me: The only one that matters!
HB: Awww
Me: Or was it that other one?
Me: Anywho, I like u :-P
HB: :-P
Me: Let's go to Las Vegas... get married... argue about our 4th child's name, grow old, and b those crazy grandparents that r just too fucking awesome XD (I changed the divorce part cause that's a turn off for her)
HB: Lol I'm down
Me: We better get to work on those triplets then :3
HB: Lol o he'll no
Me: Lol <3
Me: I gotta go out again. I'll tty in a lil. Be safe at the 'mat'.(Me attempting to end the convo on a high note)
HB: Ok I'm home now
Me: Lol. I was gonna say don't think of me too much cause I didn't want u getting wet by ur self in public
HB: Lol u freak
Me: But now that ur home.... Think of me as much as u want babe <3
Me: Tty in a bit. Bye
HB: Lol k ttyl
(end convo)

So okay, I have a bit of oneitis for this HB. Trying to keep it in check some. I do flirt heavily w/ some of the HBs I work w/ just so I can hv a bit of balance and not go into needy mode. I hv my hobbies and friends n shit, so I'm good on that front. Hoping to actually land this HB as a gf. We've had a slight "so what are we" talk, but it ended in let's see what happens... I plan on using the "forbidden techniques" when I meet up w/ her again and see how that pans out. Then give her some quality time depending on what happens and then finish the what r we talk.

But for now, how do u think this text convo went? It spanned over an hour. Is there anything I could have added, replaced, left out? Or, is there any positive comments about how this convo transpired? I'm still pretty new to the forums, but the puaforums hv helped me a lot already. Any feedback would be awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey,

Just thought of a sweet line, but it requires you to force her to say "try me", which I need help with!

PUA: bla bla bla
Her: Try me!
PUA: Some time/some day I'd like to try you ;)

This actually got me laid for the first time back in the day before I was introduced to The Game, but can't remember how I forced the "try me".

Many thanks,

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I used the candy one on tinder last night with like 5 girls and got an amazing response! I'm definitely going to use a few more!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:49 pm 
King Among Mortals

Field tested, MILF approved.

You:Hey do you want pancakes for breakfast ?
Her: Sure of course.
You: Cool just come over tonight....you can make them here, because I want some too

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

having a little trouble with this chick, anyone have any suggestions. Cute girl but no fun, basically going to tell her to jog on in a minute:

Me: Hey, fancy joining me on TV tomorrow?
HB: What?
Me: I'm going to be on the news
HB: Why would you ask someone you don't know a question like that? Lol.
Me: I'm going to rob and bank and need an accomplice, you down?
HB: You've got a screw loose mate!
Me: Your so boring, after reading your profile I thought you were fun, open, don't take things so
seriously and like to have a bit of banter. Oh wait wrong profile.
HB: I'm not boring thanks. You're just a weirdo!

Thinking of sending:

Me: That's cute little sis, but I'm not the one hiding in the tree outside my house, p.s the police are on there way.

Or

Me: Ok, convince me, what are the two things that makes you awesome?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

(After not texting for a while)

PUA: Hey! I feel like you were sold for sex trafficking and are no longer by your phone. Text me back once Liam Neeson comes and rescues you!

HB's Response: hahaha oh Ryan, how have you been?

Conversation picked up from there :)