Why im always up late...help

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:41 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

i got the girl hooked to wanting to listen to a story of why i cant sleep early, I need help fixing it to make it more interesting and show DHV.

basically my dad had his own shop and he used to come home really late and we had to wait for him and ate dinner together, and ever since than i became accustomed to sleeping really late.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Talk about how annoying you thought it was at the time, always having to wait for your Dad, how selfish you were, and how the fact that a meal wouldn't be a meal unless the family was there, how it's so wierd to you that others don't eat meals as a family. talk about what it means to you now, how your age has given you perspective on your past.

Like before you were annoyed because you were a selfish immature child, but today you can see how a small thing like family dinners strongly etched a sense of loyalty to your loved ones into your heart.

Something like that. Damn that's good I'm using that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Amen chill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

that is pretty good, just have to make sure her parents arent divorced or on bad speaking terms