How to DHV at work when I don't do anything

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: amindnich252
So basically just looking at my title you can guess that I live my days out at wrk DLV because my job doesn't require me to do jack sh!t. Because of this it's pretty obvious that it doesn't take Einstein's intelligence to do what I do, and the kicker is that two girls in the office that are roughly my age actually accomplish impressive stuff while I'm just sitting here reading ESPN.com allday.

So, the question is..when you're getting paid to browse the web all day, and occasionally do something...but basically browse the web all day...how do you DHV? B/c, I used to be in a much better position with the two chicks at work when I was in a different office..but now they see that I really just sit on my ass ALL day..so it's frustrating..thoughts?

BTW I always go in there with high spirits, but my frustration at the end of the day from not doing anything really wares on me and kills my spirits big time.

Thx

"I'm like a dog chasing a car; if I ever caught it I don't think I'd know what to do with it" - Heath Ledger as The Joker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Perhaps tell them about your amazing weekends? haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

you don't eat lunch? drink coffee? or have any opportunity to interact w/ these women?

Common man, DHV at work should not be any different then DHV at Toys R' Us... I understand that you sit at you computer and they see that.. but who cares what they think about what you do at your computer...

you are the man, you walk around with a smile and it would be a gift for these women to get to know what you're really about.. Hence, when you have the opportunity to talk to them (I'm sure you do) work your game

Good hunting.

A

"Alfie just gave that girl the up and down stare, she walked over and began to kiss him within 30sec, I swear" - Haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks guys

"I'm like a dog chasing a car; if I ever caught it I don't think I'd know what to do with it" - Heath Ledger as The Joker

Post subject: DHV... share ideas
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey buddy,

read something interesting on the internet and talk with the ladies about it.

Girls love to talk about interesting events, especially if they are fresh new!

A good source could be:

www.howstuffworks.com (explains virtually how everything works)

www.younghollywood.com (news about all the stars)

www.cnn.com (news about the world in general)

This is good enough to get you started on.
And remember that what you see on ESPN.COM interests you...
But what interests them?

And by the way, I think Socrates is the one that said this:
"Mediocre people talk about other people. Reasonable people talk about events. Wise people talk about ideas"
So the highest DHV (according to Socrates) would be to talk to these girls about ideas... you know... ideas about life, the universe, etc.
Girls love this stuff!
Try it ouy and you'll see.
Perhaps do it on the beginning of the day while you're still High Energy!

Good luck brow!

Take care.

=]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Some great thoughts, I'll definitely have to try them out. As for now, sleep so I can come up with some ideas in the morning.

Thanks again brah's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Remember though, Socrates knew some crazy stuff and probably stuff most of us wouldnt understand, but i can bet he never saw much action!
Talking about ideas are cool, but in my experience, girls LOVE to talk about themselves, not about how the universe began or how an internal combustion engine works.
Ask them what they are doin for lunch...join them or ask them to bring you back something, thus giving them the sense of a comittment with you, as in they have to bring you back some lunch.
Itl keep things informal and relaxed with you and them, then you can maybe drop them a few negs about their choice in food or something....
Just work with the flow from there. But defo, get them talkin about themselves! Just make sure your in control of the conversation and add your own piece here and there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:39 pm 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
As I've been reading through many posts in PUAF, some advices are completely afc/noobish.

When you're sitting on your ass all day for a job... You need a better one.
Maybe instead of trying to DHV a few people during that time, read more books, enhance your thinking with Sudoku, learn interesting facts.

This way, when you're out in the field, you'll be:
- A Faster Thinker
- A Smarter Person (Knowing more facts)
- A Better PUA

Seriously, unless you plan on going long-term 'relationships' with these co-workers, I'd use that time for something more valuable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Grape, although your advice is helpful in some ways, its not helpful in this situation.
The guy is in a position that he wants to change asap. sitting back reading sudoku or changing jobs, isnt something that is going to help the guy in the present.
Yea we would all like to be smarter, faster thinkers, but what do we do in the mean time whilst we go about reading these books?......forget about gaming and become a recluse for a few months?
In my opinion, the experience of gaming has far more benefits than that of just reading up on theory and hints and tips. In field experience will teach you more in one day than any book will ever do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
but i can bet he never saw much action!
Actually, if I understand ancient greeks ok, then I think he did, just not with the ladies!

:lol:

Bronco, from what I've seen of Mystery, Style, Matador (on their videos and from reading the game), they faked it at first, but a big part of their success was that they were building interesting, fulfilling lives.

You can probably pull the wool over the eyes of your average Bimbo, but a quality woman is probably going to see through your game if you can't walk the walk as well as talk the talk.

For now, maybe just have fun with the girls. Talk to them about your ambition, whatever gets you pumped up, talk to them about that. Women love a guy with ambition and passion. Neg them a little bit too. Just have fun with it. Don't worry about closing, just use them for practice, but don't take it too far in the workplace, unless you really do want a new job. :twisted: Don't give a shit about them and you won't have the pressure and that will be a good DHV.