She seemed to be really into me, but,... What do I do???

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm 35 met a 28 year old girl that I really liked. I'm not a bar or club goer, so I meet women at work or online or through friends. I'm successful at Fuk closing after 2 dates but can't seem to keep anybody around more than a week or two! last time I was in a serious LTR was YEARS ago! the last dozens of girls I met and slept with didn't even interest me to think about LTR with them until I met this last one. I really wanted to go LTR and even marry her from the beginning, even though she wasn't the hottest girl I had been with:

My cousin introduced us. She didn't seem interested at first but we talked about intelectual things and by the end of the night she didn't want to leave me. She asked to hang out soon!

Next day I took her out on a date, had an amazing time and we kissed passionately. Made out for
hours.

The day after that took her out again and we had amazing sex after an amazing date.

The day after that she texted me a few times asking to see me. I was really tired so told her that I had to go to bed early because I was working the next day. She said ok but was a little upset.

The next day we saw each other and hooked up again.

The day after that she said she was going to a party ( i think shit test, but I initially passed) I said great since I was invited to a party myself. She texted me late that night asking if I was having fun at the party. I said I wished she was there. Later I called her and she offered to pick me up since I didnt want to drive while drunk.
She picked me up we came to my place and had sex again for the 3rd night in a row. She left later that night but never texted me when she got home. (as she normally would have done) I called her the next day, no answer. Called again after 2 hours, answered said was sleeping. I said I would go pick her up for lunch she said she couldn't. I insisted a bit but finally said ok. She said let's see each other at night. I said OK.

Up to this point every time we had to end our date she would beg me to stay more, seemed she was falling for me.

I felt she was getting cold and distance at this point so I panicked. Called my cousin, who had introduced us (she is her friend) and had him call her. She told him that we've been seeing each other every night and that may be too much and cause attraction to fade. She texted me that night saying that she was gonna hang out with friends (even though we were supposed to see each other) I said cool have fun, but then I panicked and called her a few times with no answer. I called my cousin asking to call her. And I think this made things worse. I went to bed and after a few hours woke up and saw her missed calls. She came to my place with my cousin and stayed a few hours. We had sex then she left. The next day no calls or texts. At night I called her she answered and said she would call me. No calls just texted me "what's up" with no "babe" or other pet names that she would normally use. I ignored that text and waited 2 days. After 2 days texted her "how are you babe" no response until the next day from her texting: "sorry been sick, sleeping. what's up?" no pet names or anything, totally cold.

Now, I think how I screwed up started when I abandoned the party I was at to see her, then having my cousin call her back and forth instead of communicating myself like a man. AND expressing too much interest and eagerness in seeing her and being with her.

Is there anything I can do at this point to salvage the situation? should I respond to her text? what should I do??? I know you pros will say it's oneitis, but I had not considered having LTR with anyone in over 10 years. And this one I really wanted LTR with. Please help!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Calling your cousin to call her is really really a horrible thing to do, don't do this kind of stuff ever again, you are 35 for gods sake.

She clearly lost interest, I would not communicate with her for a while and make her wonder why you don't call and that way (maybe) make her gain interest again.

You seem to be at a point where you can't control yourself from calling so delete her number (but first write it on a paper) so it is more difficult for you to call her and it will make you think twice before you do it, also delete her messages and try to entertain yourself a bit, keep being busy.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Mystery suggests that you disappear and return later as a more successful individual. I agree with the above post.

Sometimes things don't go your way but don't let that discourage you. It's not a big deal.