How to answer these qualifiers in an Alpha way?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
I understood that if I were to make progress with my pickup, I would need to qualify girls. Sure, it's easy for guys to shoot these types of questions, but when the girl fires the question back at the guy, our initial response isn't as Alpha as we thought it would be. That said, I came up with some qualifiers a girl would probably throw and want to know how you guys would answer:

• "Do you see yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?"
• "What are you looking for in a relationship?"
• "What's your biggest turn on/off?"
• "What's the most important trait to have in a bf?"
• "Do you go to a lot of parties?"

When confronted with these questions, I tend to answer directly. Honestly, my answers would be ehh at most. Maybe adding some sarcasm and C/F would work to my benefit, but as I said before, I'm more interested in how you guys would tackle these qualifiers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:19 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I understood that if I were to make progress with my pickup, I would need to qualify girls. Sure, it's easy for guys to shoot these types of questions, but when the girl fires the question back at the guy, our initial response isn't as Alpha as we thought it would be. That said, I came up with some qualifiers a girl would probably throw and want to know how you guys would answer:

• "What are you looking for in a relationship?"
• "What's your biggest turn on/off?"
• "What's the most important trait to have in a bf?"
• "Do you go to a lot of parties?"

When confronted with these questions, I tend to answer directly. Honestly, my answers would be ehh at most. Maybe adding some sarcasm and C/F would work to my benefit, but as I said before, I'm more interested in how you guys would tackle these qualifiers.
I am seriously trying to wrap my mind at how we've gotten to the point of trying to figure out how to answer a question in an alpha way. First, let's throw the word alpha out the door because it is causing you to over think things. Instead, let's focus on how to be interesting when you're talking to a girl. The most simple thing that you can do when answering questions and be interesting at the same time is answer and elaborate on your answer.

Uninteresting way to answer:
Her: Do you go to a lot of parties?
You: Not really.

That's direct and boring.
More interesting:
Her: Do you go to a lot of parties?
You: Not really. Lately, I've been really focused on my work and I've been looking into starting my own business. How about you? Do you party a lot?

Now you've given her some detail on your answer, maybe impressed her a little bit, and you are showing that you are interested in her as well. She may even want to impress you with her answer. None of that has to do with giving her an alpha answer. Once she gives you an answer, capitalize on it. If it allows for a flirtatious response by you, is actually impressive and deserves a compliment, or she is demonstrating that two of you are on the same level then take advantage of it.

Don't try to wow her with your answers because eventually it will become obvious of what you're doing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks for taking the time to respond, man. I really appreciate it.

Looking back at my conversations with women, I noticed how I dont seem to make any progress. I would say that i'm a great conversationalist (great storyteller, qualifying her, etc), there's just still something off about my communication skills. The problem, i figured out, was the way how i talked about myself.

They say that "honesty is the best policy," so if a girl were to ask me "do you have any friends?" or "where do you live?", how do you think she'll react if i said, "I have no friends, and i live with my parents and 3 siblings"? I doubt i would flip any attraction of her switches with these responses, which is why i would need an "alpha" response that demonstrates desirable traits for questions that put me in a compromising position (don't get invited to parties, zero social life, etc.). But it's like you said, i would only need to elaborate and explain myself in an interesting manner as to why i'm in x position because of y reason.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:28 pm 
The Grand Puba

It's hard for me to imagine talking to a girl and saying that I live with my parents and have no friends because that's not my reality. I could only imagine her thinking why are you in this situation? I'm not saying that you don't have valid reasons, but if you aren't explaining them then that's part of the problem. An "alpha" answer is you trying to con her into believing it's not so bad because you know it really is bad. If you said that you live with your parents and siblings because your parents have [whatever condition] and you and your siblings all pitch in by caring for them, then that is a good reason.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

You: I'm not that self-involved.

Quote:
"What are you looking for in a relationship?"

You: Crazy, sloppy sex.

Quote:
"What's your biggest turn on/off?"

You: Interview dates.

Quote:
"Do you go to a lot of parties?"

You: I am the party.

It's better to come off as cocky than boring and too nice.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
It's better to come off as cocky than boring and too nice.
I agree. Giving straight-forward answers isn't fun at all. Like, if a girl were to ask where i lived, i would sarcastically reply with "In my mother's basement".

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Those questions are scripted and if they're not congruent with your true self then they will pick up on that. Be candid or else you're being fake.

My best advice is to assume that they don't know what they want because it's actually true. Girls do not know what they want no matter what they say. You know what they want.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It also seems like you have a lot of work to do to raise your survival value. Your DHV dance may be incomplete and/or unachievable.

Here's what I also say. Talk is cheap. Having someone else talk on your behalf is valuable. Nothing compares to actual demonstration.

Work on achieving more value. Find a nerdy passion. Stop giving a fuck. When that happens you will not only be alpha, you may become Apex.