Testing out the " Kiss or Slap" AKA Crash and Burn Routine.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So i've had a routine that i've been waiting to test out on a specific girl, but the timing just hasnt worked out for me yet due to conflicting schedules.

But it goes something like this...

get target to come over or target and her friends to come over, then asked..

Whats best "crash and burn" you've seen happen to a guy?

Target/Friends: Tells stories.

Then say : well you're gonna see an epic Crash and burn" later, just watch...

Target/friends: ok

Now from this point, talk to them normally and try to be subtle, but find out what they are doing on a day you want to take the target out... or justt be ballsy and go straight for it without the required information.

Now after a little bit, ask this.

So what are your plans for tomorrow/Sat/etc?

Target: Nothing, I dont have any plans/etc..

You: oh good, because now you do.

Target: oh... whys that?

You: because tomorrow at 5pm, you're going to meet me here and im going to kidnap you and take you out for a few hours, and it'll be a surprise.

Now at this point, you say.

But here's the thing, you can't say yes or no.... you have to either "Kiss me on the cheek" for yes or "Slap me" for No...

And then give the target that "i have balls smile"

Now the reason you bring her friends over is so they can hear what instructions you gave to your target, this way, if the target does slap you (Hopefully, it'll be a a playful slap) the friends will understand why you were slapped, and see that you had balls with how you asked the target out.

**Notes**
Because the friends heard the rules that you set fourth, you'll show DHV.

But if the target is by herself, you'll still show DHV by having balls and risking the slap vs getting the kiss on the cheek.

End Routine.

This routine is still a work in progress that i came up with some time ago, but never had the chance to try it out, so i cant wait to test it out and report back on how it went.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I suspect you'll get slapped a lot probably by all her friends when you try to hit on them too.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:04 am 
Read My Book

When did getting women because this complicated?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:33 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
So i've had a routine that i've been waiting to test out on a specific girl, but the timing just hasnt worked out for me yet due to conflicting schedules.

But it goes something like this...

get target to come over or target and her friends to come over, then asked..

Whats best "crash and burn" you've seen happen to a guy?

Target/Friends: Tells stories.

Then say : well you're gonna see an epic Crash and burn" later, just watch...

Target/friends: ok

Now from this point, talk to them normally and try to be subtle, but find out what they are doing on a day you want to take the target out... or justt be ballsy and go straight for it without the required information.

Now after a little bit, ask this.

So what are your plans for tomorrow/Sat/etc?

Target: Nothing, I dont have any plans/etc..

You: oh good, because now you do.

Target: oh... whys that?

You: because tomorrow at 5pm, you're going to meet me here and im going to kidnap you and take you out for a few hours, and it'll be a surprise.

Now at this point, you say.

But here's the thing, you can't say yes or no.... you have to either "Kiss me on the cheek" for yes or "Slap me" for No...

And then give the target that "i have balls smile"

Now the reason you bring her friends over is so they can hear what instructions you gave to your target, this way, if the target does slap you (Hopefully, it'll be a a playful slap) the friends will understand why you were slapped, and see that you had balls with how you asked the target out.

**Notes**
Because the friends heard the rules that you set fourth, you'll show DHV.

But if the target is by herself, you'll still show DHV by having balls and risking the slap vs getting the kiss on the cheek.

End Routine.

This routine is still a work in progress that i came up with some time ago, but never had the chance to try it out, so i cant wait to test it out and report back on how it went.
Instead of 'target' use the word 'girl' or 'woman'. This will give you a more positive vibe.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html