Why Role-playing on dates is amazing!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi! I'm not sure you can technically call this a routine and that I'm posting this in the correct section, but this is something I definitely do on most dates and later, when I ask the girls about it after I slept with them - pretty much all of them have nothing but great things to say regarding this.

So here’s why you should definitely incorporate Role-Playing into your dates:

Let’s start with a random example – there can literally be HUNDREDS.

Imagine you’re both sitting there, having a fun conversation, and then you suddenly think of a silly situation in your head and decide to playfully bring it out by saying something like this to the girl: “Ok, so I’m James Bond, and you’re my Bond girl! Let’s go rob a bank! Right now!”

Immediately the girl will perk up, because she’ll sense that this is the start of something wonderful. You then playfully say to her something silly like: “So are you a good getaway driver? I bet you’re gonna crash into the nearest tree! What kind of car are we gonna drive? Where will we get away to after we rob it? I’m thinking Jamaica!”

Then you act out the whole situation with the girl, tease and challenge her on her answers, make the whole situation as silly and as exaggerated as possible and have a lot of fun with it! Go wherever you want from there, with stuff like: “I bet you’re gonna lock me into the vault and run away with the money yourself! I know that sly evil look, you’re so busted! You’re gonna leave me to the cops, aren’t you!” while playfully nudging or tickling her.

You can take this sort of conversation wherever you want – wherever it takes you – your imagination is the only limit!

Here’s why this is AMAZING: During all of this Role-playing, you will be teasing her a LOT, you will be touching her a lot, establishing tons of comfort and that you’re a physical guy – you will also both be laughing and having fun A LOT. I don’t have to tell you how effective all of that is at building attraction!

You can even build some sexual tension with this by eventually taking the whole thing onto more sexual topics, saying something like this when you’re deep into the date and she is already attracted to you: “Hmmm… so you’re my bond-girl, right…? You know that James Bond is one… smooth… motherfucker with a huge… … … … … ego… [flash that sexy and sly smile of yours here] … and he ALWAYS get’s the girl! Show me that you’ve got what it takes to be a bond-girl!” I don’t know, i’m just typing this at the top of my head, it’s hard to describe pauses and tonality in print – the content itself might sound silly and is a bit irrelevantt here – the important thing is HOW you say this.

Anyway, you can also establish some callback humor for later in the date! “Hey, remember when i was James Bond and you locked me into that fucking vault and ran away with all the money? You’re so gonna get spanked for that later! I bet you spent it all on male-hookers and piles of cocaine! Bad girl!” with a playful yet mockingly aggressive tone.

You will show her that you have an amazing personality and imagination! You will show her that you don’t take her or the whole date very seriously, that you can afford to take risks with her, and she will think, among many other things, that it’s because you have a lot of other options with girls and are not desperate! (even if you are lol)

There are so many positive things being displayed to the girl during a successful and fun role-play that you would be COMPLETELY MENTAL if you didn’t use this. You can literally talk about ANYTHING with the girl, provided that the context is right. I even role-played the whole 50 shades of grey thing with a girl in a cafe (thankfully it was almost empty) and eventually took her straight to the cafe’s bathroom because she got so horny. I just noticed that she was insanely aroused, looked her straight in the eyes and said “Hey, you know what… come with me…”, took her by the hand and lead her to the bathroom… that’s it.

Anything works! Even something as absurdly silly as: “Hey, let’s go to Africa tomorrow! I’m gonna pack you up into my suitcase and we can go run around with lions and live for a few months with the natives! I bet none of them wear any clothes, do you look hot without clothes or are they all gonna freak out when they see you? :D Let’s go, i’m getting us plane tickets right now! What you are you gonna wear? What do you want to see in Africa? Do you wanna ride a zebra or an elephant?” The sky’s the fucking limit. Use this and abuse this and notice how your dates go from boring to FUN in an instant! This is literally an INEXHAUSTIBLE topic, unless you have the personality of a doorknob.

ANY silly or exaggerated situation works, just don’t overdo it and rely solely on this. As fun or amazing as this may be at making the date fun and at building insane attraction – anything can get boring if overused completely. Calibrate!

Of course, you have to be able to pull off the playful silly vibe, it might be hard at first, but if you practice enough – it will become effortless and you will see much more success eventually.

PEACE!

Cheers!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I love role plays. I have roll played with a girl on the first date that we were married and had a great result..
Started with saying, "You know I have been on so many first dates, lets just pretend like we have skipped all the getting to know each other, we have been together for years, and just got married a month ago." Right after I smiled and grabbed her hand.

She became really relaxed with me, we immediately escalated things. Ended up having sex that night.