From sex to relationship, tip needed

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys!

I am new to this forum, so forgive me if I have placed something inaccurately here.

To the point: Few months ago I met a girl. 20 years old (I am 24), intelligent, witty, beautiful... I was dating quite a few girls before, but it is really rare for me to be impressed by someone. She is also really confident and knows her value (also the reason why I like her, she is not an easy target). At that time though, she was dating someone, but it ended ca. month ago.

Long story short, I have asked her out - I knew from our friends that she fancied me, so it was that much easier. From the start, she suggested almost directly, that she is interested in sex, but not only (meaning if things went ok, then who knows?). Yup, a really open-minded girl. :) After a first date, we kept in touch and everything was going smoothly. Week later we went for a party together, where I was being really social, and fun-going and she couldn't keep her hands away from me. After that though, the contact has been weaker, she was responding rarely. I initiated the contact the day after a party to ask how she feels and when could we meet, but she didn't seem to be in a mood to talk. On monday I did not talk to her at all, and received some picture from her of a pizza that she has made... I responded sth, but once again, the conversation went south quite quickly. Wednesday, I asked her about the next meeting, because I wanted to plan my week. She was actually near me, I had 2-3 hours, so she came, we had sex and went our ways. Then we went silent one more time, up to today where I asked directly (kinda suspecting that at this point I am just a booty call) when could we have a proper "sex night", not 2-3 hours. She has read the message, but needed like 7-8 hours to respond that she wants one, but is sick right now and probably monday or tuesday would suit her.

Woah. I know, a lot of semi-useless info there, but I wanted to give you a picture which I have gotten - meaning that I've kinda screwed up with asking too many times and became kind of a "sure deal booty call". Was sure she would go silent completely, but fortunately she responded, giving me some power back.
I actually would see myself forming something more serious with her, am just lost at what kind of steps should I take - ignore her now completely and don't respond to the message? Or respond with a delayed answer?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:43 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I actually would see myself forming something more serious with her,
And she can smell it on you like you stepped in dog shit. And it smells NEEDY!

You'er not challenging at all. You're to available. And a pushover. A yes man.

Stop doing that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That is what I have figured out already m8. Just wanted an answer to my last question how should I proceed at this point. Ignore her message?

The thing is, I have actually 2 weeks break between the jobs, so I wanted to have fun with her before I go back to being able to meet twice per month. Meh, let's try to do it slowly then.

I've always wondered how it works with you guys. There are tons of girls I can be really "challenging", simply because I do not care. But when I do care, isn't it natural to be a little less "big guy with a big ego"? Is my goal to be indifferent to ALL woman? Where is the emotional value in it then? I've slept with many girls and "the game" for me is kinda tiring and not worth it anymore just for the sheer pleasure of sex...