How do you take a girl home from the club?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So i learned the first thing is to not have a bunch of cock blocking friends. I went to a club in Europe and i have NEVER had so many girls come to me. But the problem was i didnt stay with any girl too long. ONe girl was eyeing me from across the bar and i went and danced with her a while and we were feeling on each other while dancing and i was really into her. But then she asked me to go get a drink and we started walking but then i let go of her hand and lost her. So i went and danced with A lot of other girls. I was there with a friend so i kept trying to get him to dance and he was killing the vibe.

At the end i met 2 girls who were really hot and i started talking to them. When i told one of them how old i was they started saying i was a baby. i played around with it and one of the girls was saying she should breast feed me and started leaning in and unbuttoning her shirt and my other friend stopped her.

Anyway how do you take a girl home/to the hotel from a club? Give as much detail as possible (how you introduce yourself, what you talk about, do you buy her drinks, how do you keep her to you, ect)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:38 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

"Let's go."

Keep it vague. Hail a taxi. Check in a nearby hotel or motel.

As long as you have escalated well prior to the pull, you'll be fine. We have already given you so many advices on how to escalate in your other threads. All you have to do is implement those advices.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:43 pm 
English Muffin

Arousal and leading. Best way I can put it. It just isn't a logical decision for a girl. Keep the tension electric - Don't just makeout all night and not take any initiative.

Logistics are half the battle, though. I lived 5min walk from the clubs so I had good results most times I went out.

If you live 2 hours away and living with folks, that pussy will dry up - FAST

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:00 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Arousal and leading

It just isn't a logical decision for a girl. Keep the tension electric
And tequila.

Keep the interaction going, make sure to invite her to come over and keep the party going at your place.

It helps to have an excuse to bounce there. To look at your exotic fish tank, play guitar, something.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Arousal and leading

It just isn't a logical decision for a girl. Keep the tension electric
And tequila.

Keep the interaction going, make sure to invite her to come over and keep the party going at your place.

It helps to have an excuse to bounce there. To look at your exotic fish tank, play guitar, something.
I know kind of late reply I think, but would like to point out how in the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" it seems they already knew a thing or 2 about this stuff before it went quite mainstream.

For instance, the ballroom party scene where the older guy takes a sip of the womens drink, and she says "That is mine" and the guy replies "It's most certainly is" as he takes another sip. He goes on seducing her dancing, and then says "Would you like to see my art collection up stairs?" She denys as she knows what he is upto, but in real life, no way would she would have declined.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So is buying a girl a drink a good start?

I personally have never bought a girl a drink (except a female friend) because in my mind im thinking she has to show me something that makes me WANT to buy her a drink.

because in my mind you can buy the woman and drink and then she could just go on about her night.

But if you start the interaction first and then offer her a drink its like saying "hey lets continue this"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:46 am 
English Muffin

Buy her a drink when she deserves it and she likes you.

If she is humoring you for free drinks then DO NOT do it.

You can filter these girls by escalating on them. So many guys lose girls because they think PUA's should never pay for a drink but so many guys lose girls because they are supplicating to thieving scum bag women

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Buy her a drink when she deserves it and she likes you.

If she is humoring you for free drinks then DO NOT do it.

You can filter these girls by escalating on them. So many guys lose girls because they think PUA's should never pay for a drink but so many guys lose girls because they are supplicating to thieving scum bag women
Nothing in the world is more expensive than a girl who's free for the weekend.