Anyone have any suggestion for games to play at bars?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So when I go out I like to keep myself amused. Often I do this by finding a cool girl and having a fun chat (and maybe whatever else) with her. Up until this point though Id like to know if any of you had any suggestions of fun things to do while youre out. Obviously I can find some fun ways to take advantage of situations as they come up but a few fall backs would be great.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

There was this pub in my city, it was roomy enough to put in a ping-pong table...it was new years eve 2013.
they were playing.
Those guys must have been bored, and the owner probably had enough of 19 yearolds drink excessively and then hospitalized...

Also as long as they were playing in sight, sipping beer no 19 yo would get pregnant...other danger of new years eves...

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO1Vs-QwUok

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Look up "scam school" on youtube, ive walked away with numerous phone numbers just by using one of the routines from there.

learn the games and you'll DHV, and be fun as hell.

I've had numerous girls from two different Hooters stores tell me they love to see me walk in, and i've had a few tell me im not leaving until close. lol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Two games that ALWAYS entertain the girl, both playful and can incorporate kino, particularly the second:

Game 1, 4 questions:
Ask the girl if she is an imaginative/curious person. She'll say yes or sometimes - they never say no
Explain that you will ask 4 questions and require each to be answered with 3 adjectives. Note - sometimes 3 is too much so drop it to 2 if they struggle. Also focus on tonality and creating emotional depth
Question 1 - You're in a white, square and small box-like room with no windows and no doors. In three adjectives, describe how you feel (remember these and say them back to her)
Question 2 - What's your favourite colour? Describe it in 3 adjectives (remember these and repeat)
Question 3 - What's your favourite animal? Describe it in 3 adjectives (remember, repeat)
Question 4 - You're on a deserted island, standing on a beautiful white sand beach looking out to a crystal clear ocean. What's the first thing you want to do? (remember and repeat/joke around)

Then talk back through the meaning of each.
Question 1 - explains their feelings about death
Question 2 - explains how they view themselves
Question 3 - explains how others view them
Question 4 - explains their approach to sex

This always creates humour and can create a sexual vibe. Focus on slowing your speech for the final question. I've had some hilarious responses for question 4, such as "I'd sit down and cry" or "I'd call my parents". Other more common responses are "I'd run into the sea", which you then playfully twist this as meaning they run towards opportunities for sex - always makes them laugh if said correctly.

End.

Game 2, riddle:
This game requires three different coins, ideally a penny, nickel and dime. If you can't get these, use any three different coins. I've never used a penny, nickel and dime and had no issues with it.
Get the girl to put her hand out, palm facing upwards. Rest the three coins on her hand in a line and explain to imagine the coin closest to the wrist is a penny, middle of the palm is a nickel and closest to the fingers is a dime.
Explain you'll say the riddle once and they have 3 attempts to guess the answer. If they fail, they buy a shot for both of you. If they get it correct, you buy them a shot. It's often best to say the riddle only twice and after the 2nd incorrect guess.
Riddle: Jack's (or any other male name) mum had three children - Penny, Nicholas and ... (they must guess the third). Say it quickly, particularly the start. Obviously the answer is in the question and is Jack but they'll say Dominic, Dom etc.

Always entertaining and you can get a shot out of it.

End.

These are my two golden games for bars and meeting women. Always well received.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello! this complex question. Here it is necessary to think...
avery