Bar girl HELP!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Bar girl HELP!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey there,

PLease give me your best idea's on my situation! i'm sure there is plenty out there but i can't figure it out.

I'm 21 and have worked in a bar since I was 18 in Australia. I was always a bit younger and smaller and seen as the little brother to 15-20 beautiful bar girls. I was always able to talk freely with them but never anything sexual.

I have been away for about 18 months at college and am now learning about the community. I am now much taller and stronger and not physically the little brother anymore. There are nearly all new girls there all 7-10. I am able to flirt a little bit with touching and pushing around the tills and making jokes about customers.

BUT i never get anywhere?? ANy ideas on routines or things i can do! I feel i am in the perfect scenario as I see these girls 4 nights a week and are in close contact with. They all like to party and are generally outgoing. I see guys all night fawn all over them and get shut down with many numbers going straight in the bin.

How can i number close, or even set up going out when not working or meeting up outside work. I feel as soon as we finish a shift it's like a switch goes off and next shift i have to start all over again.

I need creativity and PUA knowledge.

Thanks guys

Post subject: Re: Bar girl HELP!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

This would be some kind of hired gun game. Any luck ever since with the bar girl types? I am in similar situation.