Routines seem forced and faked

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

A while back I read some MM and started remembering tons of routines and remembering methods to use on girls and shit. These days I realized how forced it is. I'm a guy who personally cringes at shit like "I really like your make-up, it makes your eyes pop out and look nice" or "let me read your hand". Its cool and all but it isn't your REAL personality. I found out that after 2 months of routine-ing I was becoming dependant on these, as if without planned conversations and jokes I was a boring bland guy.

Every time I went to the gym I'd have to think "ok if that hot girl is there I'll say this and this, and answer this to that and this answer to that if she says this and that bla bla bla" and all this stuff became a ton of work and brain storming. I only ever picked up routines because I'm not really witty.

So guys, how do you gain wit? To be able to banter and make jokes easily without thinking? I started watching some Elvis Presley scenes in movies, watching comedies here and there and reading some Plato to be able to talk and think better, and something changed but not much. I want to be able to quantify and make a method for gaining the capacity to banter and make witty jokes spontaneously without thinking.

Don't reply with "just be confident" or "you gotta practise".

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Routines suck because they suck.

You also don't need to be the wittiest cat in the room.

Banter is the key.

How to banter? You ever had a girlfriend? You're out in the park with her, just shooting the breeze, teasing her, laughing, all naturally - you don't think about it it just flows.

All she wants to do is feel your energy and vibe.

I have literally opened women by talking about TOILET PAPER and you can get a good little back and forth going. No shit.

Last edited by oceanx on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:00 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

No, I've never had a girlfriend mate - I don't know that feeling of connecting to someone, I wanna develop it. When I'm with my mates most of our jokes are calling each other fags and talking about a girls ass - this is what I want to change.

I have lunch sometimes with other guys who get some pussy and they, on the contrary to my other friends are always banter and shit. I wanna develop that vibe. With these guys I just sit back and listen while making comments here and there, but I want to learn how to make witty jokes because that is what makes pussy wet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If you've had sex, picture the discussion you have with the woman after sex, loose and informal and 100% comfortable. Emulate that when you speak to women in real life. If you haven't, think of some movies you've seen where the guy and the girl are connecting. Emulate that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:53 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I want to learn how to make witty jokes because that is what makes pussy wet
Who taught you this nonsense.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You have to learn to synthesize routines and natural and intertwine them in your interactions. Let's say you have your joke of the day, just one joke. So you bust that out, she laughs. Then say "No, but seriously..." and ask about some relevant thing that she can relate to. You start a brief serious conversation about that. She talks, you talk. Not about anything funny necessarily, because she already laughed at your joke. Then you tell her she's interesting and ask if she's ever done the cube personality test, or ladder, or cabin, or whichever one you want to do. She'll be inquisitive about it and then you do it on her. Maybe you have another little witty joke or comment you can use at the end of it too. She laughs and now you are this interesting, deep, funny, charming, clever guy who is very relatable to her. That's how attraction starts.

And in all that the only thing you had to do is remember a couple jokes and one routine. You fill the rest with natural conversation and let HER do a lot of the talking too, which fills even more time. Its so much easier to have a loose structure to your game and routine stacking rather than being all regimented with a canned opening, time constraint, neg, etc... and going through the whole complicate Mystery Method thing or whatever.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You have to learn to synthesize routines and natural and intertwine them in your interactions. Let's say you have your joke of the day, just one joke. So you bust that out, she laughs. Then say "No, but seriously..." and ask about some relevant thing that she can relate to. You start a brief serious conversation about that. She talks, you talk. Not about anything funny necessarily, because she already laughed at your joke. Then you tell her she's interesting and ask if she's ever done the cube personality test, or ladder, or cabin, or whichever one you want to do. She'll be inquisitive about it and then you do it on her. Maybe you have another little witty joke or comment you can use at the end of it too. She laughs and now you are this interesting, deep, funny, charming, clever guy who is very relatable to her. That's how attraction starts.

And in all that the only thing you had to do is remember a couple jokes and one routine. You fill the rest with natural conversation and let HER do a lot of the talking too, which fills even more time. Its so much easier to have a loose structure to your game and routine stacking rather than being all regimented with a canned opening, time constraint, neg, etc... and going through the whole complicate Mystery Method thing or whatever.
Thanks for the stuff man, but I'm not talking about cold approach. I'm talking about everyday scenarios like school, gym, etc. Because of my lack of wit, I have tons of times where a girl will come up and make some joke to me and I'll just be like "hahaha lol" and end the interaction because I have nothing to say.

Also, having to remember a new joke every time you go to the gym so you keep making fun interactions sucks. I wanna just go and naturally be funny. Because once I'm out of routines and jokes I'm a walking doorknob which is really frustrating and hurts confidence too sometimes. Come on, knowing that without planning a joke you will be a lame guy is really confidence killing.

To JackZero, everyone says that, mate.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:33 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Then everyone is wrong. From a psychological standpoint, it's not going to do anything for you except make you entertaining. If you can escalate entertaining into interest then that's fine, but witty jokes won't get a woman wet.

What "everyone" is saying isn't being understood by "everyone". If a woman that laughs at all of your jokes ends up having sex with you, her laughter was an IOI and not because you are witty. Laughter is a sign of submission and she is showing that she is willing to submit to you. Pay close attention to girls that are with guys that they like. He'll say something that no one else will find funny except for her.

If you're not a funny guy, don't worry about making women laugh. Instead work on trying to make them interested. If they are interested, they'll laugh even when you're trying not to make them laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Then everyone is wrong. From a psychological standpoint, it's not going to do anything for you except make you entertaining. If you can escalate entertaining into interest then that's fine, but witty jokes won't get a woman wet.

What "everyone" is saying isn't being understood by "everyone". If a woman that laughs at all of your jokes ends up having sex with you, her laughter was an IOI and not because you are witty. Laughter is a sign of submission and she is showing that she is willing to submit to you. Pay close attention to girls that are with guys that they like. He'll say something that no one else will find funny except for her.

If you're not a funny guy, don't worry about making women laugh. Instead work on trying to make them interested. If they are interested, they'll laugh even when you're trying not to make them laugh.
Thanks mate, still what I'm saying is that situation where you are in a group and if you don't have some basic level of wit her friends will just say you're boring, and we all know social pressure kills it for lots of ho's.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:56 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Thanks mate, still what I'm saying is that situation where you are in a group and if you don't have some basic level of wit her friends will just say you're boring, and we all know social pressure kills it for lots of ho's.
Huge difference between that and witty jokes making the pussy wet.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
well, then, elaborate please lol I'm reading some philosophy which supposedly is good.
Also, I have this thing where I talk fast and switch tons of words and cramp a sentence into ununderstandable phrases. Due to the fact that I'm bilingual american/brasilian so that sucks too, and women realize it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:37 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
well, then, elaborate please lol I'm reading some philosophy which supposedly is good.
Also, I have this thing where I talk fast and switch tons of words and cramp a sentence into ununderstandable phrases. Due to the fact that I'm bilingual american/brasilian so that sucks too, and women realize it.
There are three things you need to do to make yourself attractive to women:

1. Communicate your interest/intent through flirtation and nonverbal communication

This is your bread and butter because you're setting the groundwork and her expectations from you. You can do a lot of this by forcing IOI's. Communicating attraction. Solid eye contact. Innuendo.

2. Make her feel good about herself while being around you.

You can do this a lot of different ways. Rapport building. Allowing her to talk about herself and you giving approval. Having high value. etc.

3. Don't settle for less than your intentions with a girl.

Walk away from girls that only want to be friends and you want more. You'll get a lot of girls who will suddenly want to conform to what you want and you won't be wasting your time.

---
As for your issue with your talking too fast and switching words. Get that under control. You know it's a problem, so fix it. You're not going to be able to fix it if you don't try.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Noicee shit mate, the word thing is like, sometimes phrases like "so i saw sally, she was over there" becomes "i shaw sally, no? see was oer there". I'm reading outloud sometimes and it helps but still sometimes these things still happen(although I reduced this problem alooot, but I still must focus on talking while I speak).
Now, that's some good advice. I know being a serious guy is really good sometimes, but when you're around a guy who is super high energy and makes everyone laugh and flirts with all the women, you are kind of outclassed. Still though, solid shit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:59 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
when you're around a guy who is super high energy and makes everyone laugh and flirts with all the women, you are kind of outclassed.
Get that guy out of the picture. If he is laughing and flirting with all of the women, push a woman that's showing interest towards him. Once his attention is focused on her then you'll be free to flirt with the rest of the women.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
There are three things you need to do to make yourself attractive to women:

1. Communicate your interest/intent through flirtation and nonverbal communication

This is your bread and butter because you're setting the groundwork and her expectations from you. You can do a lot of this by forcing IOI's. Communicating attraction. Solid eye contact. Innuendo.

2. Make her feel good about herself while being around you.

You can do this a lot of different ways. Rapport building. Allowing her to talk about herself and you giving approval. Having high value. etc.

3. Don't settle for less than your intentions with a girl.

Walk away from girls that only want to be friends and you want more. You'll get a lot of girls who will suddenly want to conform to what you want and you won't be wasting your time.
^ Beautiful stuff.

You can also speak to women outside of social circle situations. Open them wherever, whenever. They want you to in many cases as long as you're not a typical gamey pua.