How to Artfully Send a Dick Pic

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So i have been testing out this routine 10 times and gotten successful responses, but still need more.

Requirements:
1. get into a photo booth, black and white setting on the film, and take a picture of your crouch with pants on, then one with your dick out, and another with your dick to the side or something, and then the third with your zipper back up.

2. Get into a photo booth, color setting on the film, and take a few pictures with your friends acting silly, ideally if you have this at a wedding party or something to add props even better.

3. Take a picture of both of these with your phone.

Here is how the routine goes it doesn't matter how well you know the girl as this is a qualifying routine.
Me: "I know this maybe inappropriate, but I was out with some friends and fucking around in a photo booth. Want to see what we did? Mind you this maybe forward, but no my intention."
Her: "yes"/(or something positive
Me: (send the black and white picture, but that is for a girl you already know is a bit kinky and into you, for someone that you still need to prepare this, send:
Me: I look at you as someone who would see past the vulgarity and into the art. (wait for another response here).
Her: (well you are right) or (yes I do see myself as an artist too)

Again you are really setting this up as a dick pic, so she really does have to respond positive.

Me: (send over the dick pic)
Her: "wow that is art"
Her: "Most people take the body as something sexual and only that and then they look past the artistic aspect of it"

Now if you still feel the need to back up why you are sending it say,

Me: ""ever heard of Robert Mapplethorpe?" (for those of you who don't know, he took black and white dick pics and was infamous for it, as an artist, check it out #nohomo)
Me: "Before my friends and I went out, we went to his gallery showing and wanted to be spontaneous ourselves, I'm thinking of sending it to him for his next catalogue, what do you think?"

Send over the colorful photo booth picture
Me: I was exaggerating for a joke, that was taken farther than I expected.
Me: Seems you can't read sarcasm over text, wow such a naughty mind.

Good luck trying it out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:57 pm 
The Grand Puba

This seems outright creepy. Out of the 10 times, how many of those times did it get you laid?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm 
Dedicated Member

I'm not sure about this.

I only send a picture of my dick if a girl asks me for one, which is frequent if you're being sexual with a girl and telling her you're aroused by her, or if they send me a picture of their lady parts.

And in either case, you are usually in if this is the topic of conversation. I don't think most women get a strong response from images and sending this unwarranted without the right context is bad.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:43 pm 
King Among Mortals

It's slightly off topic, but I have a buddy, that when a woman flakes on him, he sends a pic of his morning shit to her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
It's slightly off topic, but I have a buddy, that when a woman flakes on him, he sends a pic of his morning shit to her.
Well what's his results with this flake-shit method :?:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Well what's his results with this flake-shit method :?:
Seems to work for him, although I haven't tried it. The random pointless dick pic reminded me.

It does make a statement.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Woohoo! Awesome giveaway! I always say I wish my Gps-Enabled Sport Watch would buzz!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:17 pm 
English Muffin

Dick pic game can work for the right girl

I tend to zoom in so on the cock so she can't really see it in all it's glory

I then tell her I will zoom out for every revealing pic she reciprocates and I gradually zoom out till ive seen her and she see's the goliath and is dripping wet at this point

Do it to girls that are giving you major IOI's, it is always a risk but...:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:01 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Dick pics are for fucking idiots. Dude, just meet up with her and make some moves on her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:14 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Dick pics are for fucking idiots. Dude, just meet up with her and make some moves on her.
i agree haha dick pics never work out - easier to get laid when you show your dick in person

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page