Best way to re-initiate?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Best way to re-initiate?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi there, I was interested in a girl but she was trying to play me off against another guy about a month ago and cause I felt we had made a strong connection and she had given me enough indication of interest, I felt that was poor form of her and thus walked away, they didn't even last the night as without me to play off against he got friendzoned.

she contacted me several times afterwards before eventually I answered and gave her a very flat and distant response on the phone, explaining that I left early as I had to meet a girl back at my place as it was rude to keep her waiting[sort of true, though nothing happened as it was a client] we stopped talking pretty sharpish and I was told by a colleague of her's that she was having a meltdown as nobody likes her now[the guy she friendzoned took it poorly] of course I walked away and haven't spoken to her since, Now I wanna re-initiate cause it's been nearly a month and I've absolved myself effectively and have dated another girl a few times and feel good about myself, however I'm wondering what the best way to re-open is?

Do I taylor a text that's centric to her showing I've thought about her ect, or something generic, as I have my first novel out this week and was thinking of just a "Hey how are you, thought you might like to know my book is avaliable at blah, blah, blah", any thoughts folks?

And I know you're all just gonna say move on ect, but I think now she's seen that I can walk away, might have increased my value to her, to show her that treating me like that isn't on and that I'm worth more than that.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:56 am 
English Muffin

Start out with some likes on her Facebook and maybe a comment or 2

She might might send you the 'How are you?' message since girls know when guys are pinging

Plan B - Just send her the 'How are you?'

If it was me, she'd be forgotten about by now, she lost her chance when she played games, but that's just me