probably Friendzoned

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: probably Friendzoned
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hello, six months ago I met a girl, we worked together in one company and we were good friends, I resigned and she invited me to his home about two months later because she broke up with her boyfriend .. invited except me and another colleague ... we drank alcohol together, and then we went to bed where we were touching and kissing each other ... then we still wrote erotic messages and invited each other for 4 times, but we were alone .. + 4 others friends .. . she gave signals that she wants me and I was a little passive, I dont touch hre enough, we watching movies and sipping wine ... about 5 times ... and then I ended up buddy .. but I know that it means more to me as with anybody else, and they wanted me before too, now walks around on the proper with another guy, but I know that she is jealous of me ... she does not want to lose me, I stop to write off as she always writes me, I'm sorry for my English, I used translator .. .... how do I proceed? thanks guys.

Post subject: Re: probably Friendzoned
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

By being bold. Stop hiding your intentions.