Gaming on the dance floor.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I once grabbed this girl, who is always looking at a friend of mine at school, told her she should dance with him (he's afc), and all of a sudden 6 of her hot friends all began grabbing my ass. Never had that before though. But I was tipsy and fucked up and my girlfriend was kinda mad after that ^^ Extremely fun night though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Picking up girls ont he dancefloor for newbies:

Few canned dance moves:

1.) The running man (classic) You jsut pretty much run in place, put ur head back and pop a big smile or grin on you can also "run" through groups of girls everyone knows it and its really easy to do

2.) Shopping cart
3.) Sprinkler
4.) Lawn mower

Heres a random video of some of them from youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An0eTMvc ... re=related

Anyways classics and you can do them right thorugh the middle of girls. Actually last saturday I was at a bar witha dance floor and did the shopping cart through ag roup of girls and one replied to me by coming over and doing the sprinkler. From there just pop into lawnmower or running man.

ANyways it really shouldn't be broken down into steps or a routine I've never really been fans of routines here in pick-up I think it very much limits people, its nice to have something to fall back on if you hit a wall but a true pick-up artist wouldn't need routines nad it would all just come naturally and from within.

Same goes witht he dance floor. When your confident and don't care waht others think and just can have fun and be cocky on the dance floor like hop in the middle of a cirlce and do whatever then you got it. Once you stop caring and just start having fun you will own the dance floor. ALso pivots work greatr on the dance floor so if your out with some chicks who are freinds use them too but I honestly think thte best thing to do is just dnace through a group of chicks to get their attention. From there they will come up to u.

Throwing lines is usually a disaster you can isolate her after or say hey lets go get a drink and take her to the bar.

In high school the walk up behind and grind worked like a charm if you cna pass their physical attraction test but after high school its time to stop that and move onto the above.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Gaming on the dance floor is high paced. Think of it as the movie "Speed" so much shit is happening, little time to thing because so many things are happening at once, you get obstacles left and right, Alpha males, etc...

The energy is higher also on the dance floor, if a PUA goes up to them they may take for a bit and it may increase your chances of "pecking" leaning to speak to her because the music is so loud, she will she your interested and maybe back off.

I would say try it, experiment it. You will definitely increase your calibration x3 to what normal game with 2-3 sets are not on the dance floor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Picking up girls ont he dancefloor for newbies:

Few canned dance moves:

1.) The running man (classic) You jsut pretty much run in place, put ur head back and pop a big smile or grin on you can also "run" through groups of girls everyone knows it and its really easy to do

2.) Shopping cart
3.) Sprinkler
4.) Lawn mower

Heres a random video of some of them from youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An0eTMvc ... re=related

Anyways classics and you can do them right thorugh the middle of girls. Actually last saturday I was at a bar witha dance floor and did the shopping cart through ag roup of girls and one replied to me by coming over and doing the sprinkler. From there just pop into lawnmower or running man.

ANyways it really shouldn't be broken down into steps or a routine I've never really been fans of routines here in pick-up I think it very much limits people, its nice to have something to fall back on if you hit a wall but a true pick-up artist wouldn't need routines nad it would all just come naturally and from within.

Same goes witht he dance floor. When your confident and don't care waht others think and just can have fun and be cocky on the dance floor like hop in the middle of a cirlce and do whatever then you got it. Once you stop caring and just start having fun you will own the dance floor. ALso pivots work greatr on the dance floor so if your out with some chicks who are freinds use them too but I honestly think thte best thing to do is just dnace through a group of chicks to get their attention. From there they will come up to u.

Throwing lines is usually a disaster you can isolate her after or say hey lets go get a drink and take her to the bar.

In high school the walk up behind and grind worked like a charm if you cna pass their physical attraction test but after high school its time to stop that and move onto the above.
Sorry, but I can’t agree with you on this one. First, what is a true PUA for you, as you mentioned that a true PUA don’t need routines ect.? If does things are not natural for some people what should they do? Why shouldn’t you break down gaming on the dance floor? And to be honest, I really don’t see how you can score any girl above 7 running around and pretending you are a sprinkler? You might get attention and they will laugh at you, I am sure, but to get any further out it? Cant se that happened…….

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
the most AFC thing you could do at a club is walk up behind some girl and start rubbing your crotch all over her ass...
hahaha :lol: [/code]