My favorite cold reading lines + routines

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Cold reading is a powerful thing that can bring you into comfort. Girls love it when you can tell them something they don't know about themselves (flips an attraction switch, understanding women)
I usually mix up my stack when I use cold reading stuff. Sometimes I like to use "you're the bad one, and you must be the good one" after my opener so I can gradually run in the 'sexual predator' (google it) routine. At other times I like to use cold reading when I know I'm done with attraction and have qualified the girl a bit. It's nice when you use it to get in deep comfort because the cold read will make her qualify herself.

Most of the time, a cold read is a nice transition to some routine. In order to use cold reading effectively, I advise you guys to prepare a routine stack and then use the cold readings as transitions to your routines.

So here are some of my favorites lines:
  • -[say to 2set] "Oh my gosh, you must be the bad one of the two, and you the angel" [stack to sexual predator routine]
  • -[quiet girl in set] Yeah, you’re more quiet…like Velma from Scooby Doo… you’re smart…and like to solve mysteries.
  • -[target smiles]You have such a little girl’s smile…it’s so innocent…but I can tell from your eyes…that you have a sinister side to you.
  • [if the target is quiet or standoff-ish] You know, it’s a real shame we met here because I’m sure that outside of this you’re really fun and interesting person and I know I am too. But people can never be themselves in a club. I mean, look around you. It’s guys trying to be super confident and girls trying to be super bitchy. Interesting thing is, someone like you is probably cautious at first, which is cool, but you’re probably pretty cool once people get to know you. It’s just that no one really gets that far.
  • -[transition in comfort] I can tell that you are someone who at times does not take chances…and sometimes wants to shoot yourself in the foot because…you did not have the courage to try something new…but other times you are adventurous and take chances…and this is when you have the best time because…that is the real you.
  • You know there are really two types of people in the world. Observer and those who are observed, and you are more the observer kind of person. I think when you get to know people they sometimes think you are aloof and a lot of men also think you are somewhat of a bitch... but I don’t think that's true, they just don’t know you. You experience the world through your emotions and want to make sure that the people you let into your life are good people who really come from the heart. That's why you first when you meet new people you just observe them and try to figure them out before you open up to them. But that's just some sort of protection shield cause when you are around the right people (point to self) and having a lot of fun with them, you can just let go and be yourself. And I think that's what you are really looking for in life, people who you can just be real with and who fully understand what you are all about as a person.
Here are some routines that basicly use cold readings, one is the finger length routine and another is the 'infamous' ring routine. I also started using the 'handshake' cold read routine and I'm getting good response on that one so I posted that too. I like the use them in attraction because you get some kino (in attraction, make sure you kino'd before you use these routines because else they might not comply). Although the handshake is mostly used before/in attraction, don't use it in comfort because WHO THE FUCK shakes a girls hand in comfort :P Handshaking usually happens when the guy, who opened a set, introduces you to the set and you wing him. When a girl wants to shake your hand when she meets you, consider that an IOI, build some attraction and qualify her immediatly. Anyway, here are the routines.

Finger length
PUA: Hmm let me see your hand….interesting.
When the ring finger is longer than the index finger, it means you had a lot of testosterone in your system when you were developing. You tend to be more assertive and aggressive person. You go after things and take what you want. I can totally see that.

[or if her index finger is longer than the ring finger]
When the index finger is longer than the ring finger, it means you had a lot of estrogen in your system when you were developing. It tends to make you more girly and feminine. You probably like pink and had an easy bake oven. You’ll make a good mom.

HB: How do you know this?
PUA: I read this in some psychology magazine.

If the finger length doesn’t match her personality, tease her:

[long index finger, but bad girl image]
You have this tough exterior, but I know you’re just pretending. Inside you’re a sweet butterfly. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. [wink and kino]

[long ring finger, but good girl image]
You have this good girl exterior, but I can see that on the inside you’re actually pretty adventurous aren’t you? People probably normally don’t think that about you, but you have a assertive side.

Handshake cold read
PUA: You know, guys can tell a lot about a woman from the way she shakes her hand.
HB: Well, what can you tell about me?
PUA: Well, just from that handshake I can tell that…
[different cold reads possible]
Insecure…if you are, you will seem to be trying to hard to get my approval. I’ll bet that you are generally secure in terms of knowing who you are, but sometimes you find yourself in situations that make you feel unsure of yourself.

Judgmental in evaluating a guy…I noticed from the way you looked at your friend when talking to me that you were making judgments about the way I’m acting and behaving.

Happy… you seem genuinely pleased to meet new people and have an aptitude of “Who knows what doors might open?” I’ll bet that you are a generally happy person. You might have your ups and downs, but you seem genuinely open and pleased to meet me.

Ring Routine
Notice a gleam of metal on her fingers (a ring) and ask:
PUA: I have to ask before I go with my friends. Why did you chose to wear that ring on that particular finger?
HB: …
PUA: Interesting…..do you always wear those rings on the same fingers?
[Most of the time they were one or two fingers but in the same fingers , because is the finger where the ring fits.]

Option one: (if she is wearing a ring.)

PUA: I have a friend named Nicole who is the spiritual type of girl and she was telling me that the finger you choose to wear your rings on says something about your personality.

Option two: (If she isn’t wearing any rings.)

PUA: I notice you aren’t wearing any rings, that’s unusual for a woman (neg).
HB: Oh that’s because...
PUA: Okay so when you use any ring in which finger would you use it?
HB: …
PUA: Oh...I have a friend named Nicole...

“Each one of these mounds (the pads on the palm where the finger joins the hand) is represented by a different god and in Greek culture you wear a ring on that finger to praise that particular god, to pay homage to that particular god.

For example the thumb represents POSEIDON (Neptune) which as you will know is the god of the sea and he was very independent. He was the only god that didn’t live on mount Olympus, he did his own thing. And the thumb kind of sticks out, it kind of does its own thing. People that wear thumb rings are therefore very individual and independent and generally do their own thing. They don’t follow trends preferring instead to set their own.

The index finger is represented by ZEUS (Jupiter) Zeus was the king of all gods, and the God of Thunder and Lightning. That’s a very dominant finger, and having a ring there means you tend to be a more dominant person. Wave your index finger at them like “no no no” or “don’t do that”. It represents power and immense energy.

Your middle finger is represented by DIONYSUS (Bacchus) which is the god of wine and partying and is a very irreverent god – So if you have a ring there you tend to do what ever you want and are less sensitive about what others think. You then lift your middle finger up on its own and give the bird and say “its like fuck you to the world”. When they are wearing a ring they always laugh at this remark.

Your ring finger is of course represented by APHRODITE (Venus). She is the goddess of love and that is why we wear our wedding rings on that finger. You can give all sorts of “you are looking for romance” type lines “when you fall for someone you tend to fall completely for them” type lines. You can add that interestingly it’s the only finger that has a vein that goes straight to your heart without branching of and so putting a ring on that finger is actually making a direct connection with your heart. If she is comfortable you Kino from her finger up her arm.

The pinky is represented by ARES (Mars) who is the God of war and that’s why you see mobsters wearing pinky rings, it’s a kinda like hidden violence. It represents conflict so if she is wearing one say “did you buy that yourself or did someone give it to you?”. So if she bought it herself it means she is kind of at war with herself, she has some inner conflict, maybe an emotional conflict or something she is not comfortable with herself about. If she was given it then ask by whom and make up some conflict line about having some tension which may be below the surface between the two of you, some unresolved problem that you just haven’t solved etc.

If she has a ring on her wedding finger say:
PUA: Is that an engagement ring or do you just wear that to keep the womanizers away?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice post Sir Slick. I'd like to incorporate some cold reading and will likely be giving these a shot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

excellent post! many thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Nice post man. Routines are something i need to brush up on, its just a case of me being able to remember them. This post will help alot of people im sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

nice post, alot of interesting stuff in there, i'm gunna give some of these a try tonight and see how it goes, the ring one is a bit out there though haha thats alot to remember, i'd probably fuck that one up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post man.. I usually can flip the attraction swithces and get past the attraction phase but I have some issues building comfort. This is gonna help so much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Goosd post.

I actually quite like that ring one and think I may have it roughly memorised. It should eb good as you can get some good kino and stuff going.

Has anyone field tested it before and what were the results like?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

awesome post, many thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I really like using cold reading alot, so this really helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yer i like this allot. im not good at cold reading so i will learn these and go from there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: duke311
very smooth! these look like fantastic ways to DHV and sneak in some hand and arm kino. thanks for taking the time to type that up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I personally haven't tested any of these, however, some of the conclusions derived from what ring a girl is wearing seam a bit far fetched. However, I could be wrong.

I was also thinking that a lot of girls love astrology and psychology. one could also just attempt one of the ring theorys on a girl, and from then on, go into the explanations of each of the other fingers. It could be a good conversation starter. You could ask her if she agrees with any of the theories and maybe compare them to some of her friend's personalitys in relation to which fingers they wear their rings on. I'm not sure if this was mentioned.. if so, sorry, i didn't see it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

God!
I met a girl yesterday whoose fingers were equal :D
Any idea in this case?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Don't forget that the good old palm-read does wonders too :P

Its not about how you fall...its about how you pick yourself up after you've fallen

nothing in this world thats worth having comes easy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Very good read, thanks for compiling this set.