Banter and teases comes off insulting and mean?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've been trying to incorporate teasing in my text on tinder to break the ice and loosen her up a bit. But I have trouble getting jokes across. I met this girl she wanted to meet up, but I overtly did the teasing and it came off kind of insulting.

The question is that, how can my teases and banter come out more playful and fun instead of serious?
I noticed that at certain times, my teases actually comes off lighthearted and fun, but most of the time I fuck it over. I just emoji to convey that I am joking. " ;) "

How can I get better? And as of tinder I texted around 20 girls, all flaked expect 1.

I KNOW THAT texting should only be used for logistics. But when the girl hits you up regularly, I would like to learn how to tease her better without being insulting.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:38 pm 
Dedicated Member

i dont keep your supposed to keep teasing, you might have to be normally most of the time.

if she txting so much i'd go for a full close

Every night, doin' you right

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

My banter/teasing is often over-the-top (being silly amuses me). Pretty much any woman with comprehension skills will know I'm not being serious. The vast majority of women play along and enjoy it. Of course, once in a while a woman will take exception - that's on her and not you.

When you're teasing/bantering don't say things that could come off as you're judging her. As mentioned, try being over-the-top. For example, when I tell women we're meeting up for a beach boardwalk walk I sometimes tell the chick prior to the date she'll have to shave down her fuzzy, webbed feet so she doesn't scare the children.

Most chicks are going to laugh at this (especially attractive women who don't typically find a guy who will bust on them) and will sling jokes right back.

Women want to banter. Just don't keep the banter endless on Tinder - meet her sooner than later.