pheromones for men to attract ladies

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Does pheromones for men to attract ladies actually work and is it a valid tool for pick up? Discuss.

I have not tried it and have no intention to. It came up in a conversation. Just looking for readers opinion on this subject matter.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: shadowdtat
Quote:
Does pheromones for men to attract ladies actually work and is it a valid tool for pick up? Discuss.

I have not tried it and have no intention to. It came up in a conversation. Just looking for readers opinion on this subject matter.
Honestly...NO. pheromones are released by men and women during the attraction process, yes, however everyone's pheromones are different. much like perfumes/colognes. and for women, it wouldn't matter at all. they don't think like we do. we can look at a woman and right off the bat, know whether we'd bang them or not. women need more convincing. they are emotional creatures.

women look for confidence, comfort, honesty, and a leader. pheromones are just society's way of saying "oh you don't have to leave your comfort zone, you just use this spray and women will come to you" because, what if everyone was awesome? the world would fall apart. so society keeps us in check, tells us to fit in, sells us useless junk so we don't break out and rebel.

the only tried and true way is to just follow game. get out and rebel against society. tell em to shove that useless s**t where the sun don't shine.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Honestly...NO. pheromones are released by men and women during the attraction process, yes, however everyone's pheromones are different. much like perfumes/colognes. and for women, it wouldn't matter at all. they don't think like we do. we can look at a woman and right off the bat, know whether we'd bang them or not. women need more convincing. they are emotional creatures.

women look for confidence, comfort, honesty, and a leader. pheromones are just society's way of saying "oh you don't have to leave your comfort zone, you just use this spray and women will come to you" because, what if everyone was awesome? the world would fall apart. so society keeps us in check, tells us to fit in, sells us useless junk so we don't break out and rebel.

the only tried and true way is to just follow game. get out and rebel against society. tell em to shove that useless s**t where the sun don't shine.
Don't get me wrong, I am a very skeptical person, and I have never really tried pheromones myself, but I've been following some communities online about pheromones, and people report very similar and consistent results. And that has made me think about it. But then, pheromones are somewhat expensive, so I didn't have the opportunity to try them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have tried The Edge, which has a very special smell.
I honestly don't know if it genuinly works, really. I like the smell of it though, as it is very destinct and I think it really makes me stand out from the average pack of guys who always use Armani or Paco Rabanne. Don't get me wrong, I like the smell of those too, but in Denmark where I live, A LOT of guys use those and as such I wanna stand out from the crowd.

Whether or not pheromones actually work, I can't say. I have used The Edge for a while, and I have had some women compliment on the nice smell, but they could have said that if I had just used a good deodorant or cologne etc.
The reason why I've kept on using it regularly is because of a HB9 I once F-closed very easily, and the first thing she commented was my smell.
We met while I was taking my drivers license, and she sat next to me. We were 8 guys, and only 1 girl and she was hot as fuck. I initially thought her to be out of my league by far, but then again, the other guys in there were not exactly very attractive either.
She arrived late when we met, and only a few seats were available, so she sat next to me and we talked very briefly during the break. When I left I got eye contact with her, and she smiled flirtatiously (spelling) and next time, she sat next to me again and we talked more, also we started indirectly touching eachother as the chairs weren't that far apart from one another. Later that night, she added me on FB with the message "You smell good!"
That is basically the whole reason, why I think there might be something about it. The way I see it - It can't hurt, unless you overspray it in which case you REALLY smell. One spray from the edge is ENOUGH. Usually I spray it on my wrist, rub it in a bit and then rub my neck with it too. That way it doesn't smell as strongly which I think might repel some women.
Just my two cents.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Had a discussion about pheromones with a girl I'm seeing at the moment, lol. I put on aftershave and she said it smells sexy. I replied "Yea. Pheromones." and she jokingly started grabbing her tits and pretending to go all horny and lose control.. I asked if she genuinely thinks that stuff works, and she said she believes it cause science and bla bla whatever science nerd. Lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Had a discussion about pheromones with a girl I'm seeing at the moment, lol. I put on aftershave and she said it smells sexy. I replied "Yea. Pheromones." and she jokingly started grabbing her tits and pretending to go all horny and lose control.. I asked if she genuinely thinks that stuff works, and she said she believes it cause science and bla bla whatever science nerd. Lol.
What? A girl going all science on you?

I'm surprised she didn't go all zodiac signs, or emotions or whatever.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:02 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
What? A girl going all science on you?

I'm surprised she didn't go all zodiac signs, or emotions or whatever.
Oh believe me she's all about emotions. She's a crazy bag of emotions. It's so cool and terrifying. Like I never know if she wants to stab me or kiss me.