Should I ask her out again? Was she ever interested?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have been texting this HB10 for a while trying to set up a date. She was always playing hard to get and saying she was hesitant to meet. One day when I was fed up with her attitude I froze her out and ten days later she talked to me. Then she talked again one week later and I decided to ask her out again for a lunch date. I told her I would call her in the morning to confirm where we should meet and she agreed.

She didnt say anything in the morning.

I had friends in my house though so I had brunch with them and didn’t call her in the morning. I texted her at 1pm and then this is our convo :

- Hey, sorry, I just got out of a brunch with my friends
HB: - OH it is okay :) I went on a date with some european painters

Then she sends me a pic of a Metropolitan Museum ticket (I live in NYC) and a selfie of her with a van Gogh painting. I texted her at 1:04 pm and she had bought the ticket at 12.54 pm which means she decided to go the museum even before I had said anything.

Then she kept talking about the museum, I was pissed she had gone somewhere else, but I asked her if she was enjoying it and she said "Yeah but I gotta run, I will be meeting a friend for.coffee in.a few hours".
I said "ok. Have fun and enjoy" and she said "sure! Thank you so much. You have a jipe day!"

I am mad that she had gone to the museum. Also mad that me cancelling the date meant nothing to her.

Do you think she was really interested? Do you think she would have flaked? Should I ask her out again?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:57 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Do you think she was really interested?
Maybe. You said that you'd call her in the morning, but didn't contact her until the afternoon. You actually flaked on her.
Quote:
Do you think she would have flaked?
Irrelevant now.
Quote:
Should I ask her out again?
The worst thing that can happen is that she'll say no.