DHV story tips?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: DHV story tips?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I love country swing dancing and have been going a lot recently, and I decided to write out a DHV story to use when I actually decide to pick up a girl there instead of just dancing. any tips or suggestions on editing it would be greatly appreciated.

Okay.. So I was here the other night right? I was hanging out with some people I had just met because they'd seen me swing dancing with a friend of mine and wanted to learn the lifts and dips we were doing. I'm always looking out for the people around me when I'm swing dancing because I would feel TERRIBLE if I was irresponsible and hurt someone not paying attention, and I had actually noticed her dancing with one of her friends before I met them. They. Were. Horrible. Anyways I told her I would teach any of them that wanted to learn (optional: because I just love swing dancing). Next thing I know her ex-boyfriend was in all of our faces pissed off at her for dancing with me like that. I didn't know it was her ex boyfriend, I just though it was some prick pissed off at us for swing dancing with people close to us so I got between everyone and got him to back off. Before I know it I'm out there trying to lift her (have a name for her just in case) again and he gets by us and he tries to do the backflip with this girl and it went so wrong. When he tried to flip her they were out of control and she kicked a person behind her, after which she kind of freaked out and he ended up dropping her flat on the ground! I had to help the poor girl up and make sure she was okay while he told the person he kicked they should have been watching out and not gotten behind them! What kind of dick does that? After that incident, McCutchens, the cop over there (indicate security guard), came over and told me no more lifting or I would be asked to leave! Seriously, I've been out here all summer swing dancing and not hurt anyone and he got mad at me for lifting because of that? It's messed up right?!

This story is 95% based in truth except it was a random guy that dropped the girl, and the ex-boyfriend was just a pissed of AFC that obviously wanted to fight but wasn't sure he could win. I figured changing that around a bit would make it better.

Post subject: Re: DHV story tips?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Only one way to find out: Try it in the field. Get to it :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:27 pm 
Read My Book

So telling a story that makes you look like the ultimate nice guy that gets treated bad in the end the way all nice guys do is suppose to do what now exactly?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:36 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
So telling a story that makes you look like the ultimate nice guy that gets treated bad in the end the way all nice guys do is suppose to do what now exactly?

Lmao