3somes - Online Dating Strategy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Folks,

Thought I'd share my strategy for easy 3somes using online dating. In the last 3 months I've done six 3somes with this method and still hookup with 2 of them on a regular basis.

-Get an open minded fwb or girlfriend (I have gf)
-Both download all dating apps
-Have her set up an account with you as a 'couple'
-Continue using your accounts as a single dude
-Use direct approach for couple account and basic game for single dude account
-If meeting chicks or past hookups from single guy.account invite back to your place as normal and close, but have gf walk in and join out of nowhere (whether they are down or not usually males for a funny story lol)
-As single dude account, if a girl says she's on the fence about you and is considering nexting you or turn you into a potential bf, bring up the topic of 3somes before getting blown out.
- If girls want to meet out I go on the date with them and I screen them by finding out if they've ever done 3somes before.etc. and then I'll text my girl and have her join us at the bar or whatever.

Other tips:

I've found that you really have to press hard for these meetups especially if the girl isn't experienced with 3somes/openness. Usually as a couple we are the 'rebound' for these girls and they will eventually get a bf or fwb etc and will only want to do couple swaps going forward. A lot of them want to try it but don't want to be judged. Most importantly you have to command them in the bedroom. Even my girl gets carried away or lost and I have to tell her wtf to do sometimes.

If you get the right girl for this it works great. Allows you to keep your game sharp too.

Cheers.