Best tactic for when youre short on time

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Theres this girl and shes pretty cool and i think she's DTF. I think if i gave it a little time she'd come around but right now i think she's kinda feeling me out.

So i introduced myself and got her facebook.
She would message me right back on facebook after about 10-15 minutes and rarely after and hour or 2 (she messaged me at 2 am one day) and i would usually send her a message back in like 30 minutes since i didnt sit around on facebook waiting for her. Then i got her number and acted like i didnt know who it was and she sent me a picture of her face. We talked and long story short we ended up hanging out. the day after we hung out i was with a friend in her vicinty about to get food and i wanted to see her again (i leave in 5 days) so i texted her and it went like this

Me: Got plans?
Her: (2 hours later) Kinda. Why?
Me: Ah i was gonna see if you wanted to chill
Her: Ahh i cant tonight sorry :(
Me: All good next time

Idk if its a bad sign that she didnt say when she would be able to chill or if im overthinking it. I dont really have time to wait her out so waht are some things i can do to know whether or not she's interested NOW

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I was gonna text her tomorrow saying something like

"When's the next time you're free" and if she says something like "idk" ill ask her "will i get to see you before i leave" and just go from there.

Idk how to be assertive through text without coming off as aggressive or passive aggressive

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:57 pm 
Read My Book

You should of followed up the " aww I can't sorry :(" comment with " I leave in 5 days " and see what she says.

But to be honest, she's not sounding to interested, because she didn't even suggest and alternate time to hang, or respond to the last text. You could try if you want. Nothing really to lose, but there is something to gain by letting it go and walking away. You gain a slightly stronger attitude each time you walk away before you "have" to. This adds to your natural ability to attract higher quality women. Learning to walk.

The problem with guys who aren't good with women is that they expend all of their options whenever they meet a new girl. They do everything they can until the only option left is for them to walk. When you walk while you have options you gain pride, you gain more confidence, a bigger ego, and each "walk" slowly contributes to your ability to attract a new & better woman.

So my advice would be to let it go and walk. Walking away from pussy will do wonders for your overall presence.

Now if she contacts you, feel free to engage.

But I'm in this business to help guys elevate to the kings laying dormant within them. And we have to project abundance before we get it.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Theres this girl and shes pretty cool and i think she's DTF. I think if i gave it a little time she'd come around but right now i think she's kinda feeling me out.

So i introduced myself and got her facebook.
She would message me right back on facebook after about 10-15 minutes and rarely after and hour or 2 (she messaged me at 2 am one day) and i would usually send her a message back in like 30 minutes since i didnt sit around on facebook waiting for her. Then i got her number and acted like i didnt know who it was and she sent me a picture of her face. We talked and long story short we ended up hanging out. the day after we hung out i was with a friend in her vicinty about to get food and i wanted to see her again (i leave in 5 days) so i texted her and it went like this

Me: Got plans?
Her: (2 hours later) Kinda. Why?
Me: Ah i was gonna see if you wanted to chill
Her: Ahh i cant tonight sorry :(
Me: All good next time

Idk if its a bad sign that she didnt say when she would be able to chill or if im overthinking it. I dont really have time to wait her out so waht are some things i can do to know whether or not she's interested NOW
in general i hate inviting girls on dates over a text message from 3 reasons :

1. you cannot feel here vibe , if there is attraction missing or comfort or whatever ,its just words so its really hard to know where you are at .

2. it may convey that you are "scared" of calling her . calling is harder than texting and they know that.

3. it may feel a bit cheep to the girl - and she wants to be asked out properly .

in addition :-
you said that you guys hung out , how was it ? how did you feel with her ? was there a kiss ? any escalation ? no info on that .
- you said that you want to "chill " which basically means that you wanted to hang out with here specifically , so i would try saying that i am already doing something anyway and she could join .. like smoking a cigar at a coffee shop ,going out for a walk or whatever ... somthing that will happen with her or without allegidly .
- next time she replays after 2 hours you an also try somthing like : "hi , i wanted to invite you to the coolest place ever , but anyway i am already here talk to you later..."
that why she will learn to answer faster , and after that no matter what she writes you don't replay . and you call the next day to set a date , without ever telling her where you were the day before.

what to do now ?

call her and set a date :)