Complete Surefire System: N-Jin System

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A) Inner Game
B) Attributes
C) Outer Game
D) Rejection Proof
these are the 4 elements that you have to master, in order to achieve incredible results with women. the problem is, that a lot of guys dont focus on B and D elements, and therefore they have the fear of rejection and the fear of escalation. however, we will cover all of the four elements now, and you will have a step-by-step blueprint. lets get started.
Inner Game
a lot of guys have problems related to inner game. i really believe that this is the most important element, because without this one... nothing matters. even if you know how to use synesthesia, combined with fractionation and value elicitation, you will have huge problems in game. inner game is crucial. so lets get started. inner game is a combination of 2 elements: 1)Beliefs 2)Standards. if you have good beliefs, you will have good standards automatically, but.. if you have high standards and you dont have empowering beliefs, then you are on the wrong path. this is my list of Beliefs For you:
B1: I am the trophy that she wants to win over
B2: Every woman on the planet wants me on some level
B3: I radiate confidence that women find irresistibly attractive
B4: I move through the world without any apology. i can give a woman more pleasure than anyone else can, including herself.
you can write these 4 beliefs down on a peace of paper and read them as affirmations. the more you repeat those beliefs to yourself, the better your inner game will be. Standards: you must have high standards if you want to achieve great goals. too many people have low standards and are therefore not using their capabilities. have this standards:
S1: I will only talk to the women i truly desire
S2: I will qualify her to find out if she meets my standards and expectations, and i will tell her if i dont like something about her and she WILL try to please me. now.. if you've already mastered these things, its time to move onto the next phase.
Attributes
you will probably need at least 2 weeks to do your affirmations and internalize those beliefs and standards. after that, you will naturally develop the attributes that we are going to talk about here. there are 4 attributes you must have !!!
1) Powerful Frame
2) Being Calm
3) Sexual Confidence
4) Being a Leader
Having a powerful frame means fully internalizing the 4 beliefs that i have mentioned above. thats all it is. no matter what happens, you stick with your beliefs.
Being calm will naturally come from the belief number 2. again.. internalize those beliefs and attributes are a peace of cake.
Sexual confidence comes from belief number 4. and this also means that you are not afraid to talk about sexual stuff and that you are comfortable with your sexuality.
Being a leader is a crucial element. if you can be a leader, you can increase your own attractiveness at least 3 times. you are a leader, you decide what to talk about, you decide when to touch her, you decide everything. lead the interaction, lead the girl, and you will lead her emotions.
now.. if you fully understand these 4 qualities, you have a solid game already, because, trust me, there is a huge difference between operating without these qualities and operating with these qualities. if you dont have these qualities you don't have a solid game. plain and simple. she will get attracted to you even if she's repulsed by your physical features just because her primal brain operates by itself and without the conscious mind. even though she may think with her conscious mind that you are ugly as hell, her primal brain will think that you are a good choice for her survival and therefore her brain will generate attraction. it will happen on an unconscious level. she wont even know why she's attracted to you. and she might say she likes your smile or whatever. but she wont understand it.
Outer Game
After we have those attributes down, its time to move on to some of more technical stuff. without a solid outer game, you only have half of the puzzle completed. outer game is essential too !!!
here's a short list of techniques you can use when interacting with a woman.
1) Triangular Gazing
2) Sexual Frames
3) Challenging And Teasing
4) Kino Escalation
5) Push-pull
Triangular gazing: looking at her left eye, her right eye and her mouth. this technique sends a message to her subconscious mind that you want to kiss her, and therefore her subconscious mind creates a mental imagery of you two kissing. its a very subtle technique, but it works like a charm. she will start to think sexual thoughts about you after you do this technique for 10 or 20 times. remember that we are not verbalizing anything. its pure sub-communication.
Sexual Frames: this is a very effective technique to generate attraction in a girl. say things that have a double meaning and one of the is a sexual one, describe someone else's experience, or just say sexual things with playfulness and if she doesn't like it, change the subject ASAP and talk about something else while using other "attraction building techniques".
Challenging And Teasing: remember that you need to have high standards? challenge her so that she qualifies herself to you and says something positive about herself. for example: "i really enjoy being around fun and adventurous people, do you think you are fun and adventurous?" if she says yes, challenge her again: "what is the most adventurous thing you've done?" you can tease her also, by saying: "your walk is very cute, reminds me... of a penguin." or something like that.
Kino Escalation
the main theory is this: if you give her a compliment and touch her at the exact same time, she will always comply and let you touch her. so, you can challenge her and after that give her a compliment and touch her shoulder at the same time. after that, you can tease her and change the subject. this emotional roller coaster creates attraction. also, you can touch her inner side of the elbow, which is an erogenous zone while emphasizing a point with your outer side of the palm. after that, continue to touch more and more, in different areas. KINO=ATTRACTION. the more you touch her, the more attraction you will generate.
Push-pull: this is my favorite technique. there exists 10 types of push-pulls, but i'm only gonna talk about one of them. the simplest variation of push-pull is this: "wow, you have a big nose, i really like it, actually i think its sexy". more advanced variation of push-pull is contrast. contrast: "you and i are never gonna get along, you are nothing like me" (while holding both of her shoulders and having a strong eye-contact".
Rejection Proof
Now, this is a fun one. when a typical guy enters an interaction with a girl, he is afraid of getting rejected. in fact, he does everything he can do avoid rejection altogether. this leads to a huge problem: 1) he is restricting himself from expressing his true self. 2) his inner game collapses and therefore his outer game collapses as well. first, understand that rejection is not a thing. rejection is a process. if we can understand how this process works, we can come up with ways of how to reverse this process. when a girl rejects a guy, she has some expectations. first of all, she thinks that a guy will either walk away or he will become needy and seek her validation. if we can break her expectations, we can gain control. so, lets just say she says: "i'm not interested in you, its not gonna work out" you can break her expectation by simply agreeing with her. you can say: "yea, you are right, sometimes i say the dumbest things, in fact i suspected you couldn't handle me". just agree with her, and stay UNREACTIVE. after that continue the interaction by being positive and asking her questions but have a body language that says that you are the one who rejected her. turn your body away from her but have a strong eye-contact with her. what happens: you broke her expectation by agreeing with her and she doesn't know what to do. also, you stayed unreactive, which means that you demonstrated the HIGHEST POSSIBLE CONFIDENCE you could demonstrate because you stayed unreactive in the moment of rejection. her conscious mind thinks: "i'm rejecting this guy. but her primal brain thinks: "he is so confident and calm, he can even handle the toughest tests, i wanna be with him, because i'm gonna survive with him." also, when you change your body language, her brain will link the process of "her rejecting you" with the process of "you rejecting her" and therefore, it will be as if she rejected herself, or forced you to reject her. this will have a powerful effect on her and the rejection will vanish. hows that for a technique? : d
now, you know how to have a solid inner game, how to have a solid outer game. you know what qualities you should adapt and you also know how to reverse the rejection. 8) hope you guys enjoyed it. leave your comments. and REMEMBER: non of these stuff matters if you dont TAKE ACTION and PRACTICE. :)

Last edited by PUA N-Jin on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't focus on all these techniques, and I have a different perspective on a couple of the ideas, but this posting is a good effort in compiling the basic techniques and mindsets to be successful.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You've explained some great information that is necessary for game; that I will definitely take on board. Rejection proof makes great sense and would suit my personality so I need to pay more attention to it during in-field game. Also some parts of inner game will help my PU given me some stuff to be aware of and associate to my style and personality. On the other hand, there are some other areas of focus for pick up that I personally don't think should go ignored, but overall good post. Covered a lot of decent areas that I have been looking for recently.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a great post full of some of the best old-school information out there.

-Jackie Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post N-jin!

really like your view on having a good inner game and ill keep your examples noted.

Cheers :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sounds like a professional author.I especially like the section about outer game.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

That's some good info there. Thanks bro, this will improve my game

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:53 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Out of all the posts I've read on here this one touched me in ways I can't even describe.. Bravo! Bravo!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't think confidence is an issue for me. I never thought that, my biggest problem is that I have a major amount of negativity attached to approaching women. I just feel... upset when I do it, I'm not even worried about rejection, it's almost like when I've made my approach I feel like I've already rejected her and am not interested any more, making the whole interaction completely pointless.

It's really strange, and it's been with me for years.