50 shades of Apollo. A dhv gambit to generate extreme attrac

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So this a gambit that I use that girls absolutely love. This naturally came tomewhile talking to some girls and got unexpected results. Then I used it often on alot of girls and got good responses. So here goes the gambit; 50 shades of Apollo

HB: hey I'm Lindsey. What's your name
Apollo: Grey
(After a micro pause go for the handshake or hug. And complete the name immediately just before the hug or while doing the handshake)
Apollo: Christian Grey
Hb: Haha hello Christian
Apollo: *to the target* you call me mr. Grey (with a cocky smile)
Hb: hahahaha omg I love you
Apollo: (fdq) haha it makes me so sad that we won't get along
hb: Why's that?
Apollo: You're such a nice girl, but I prefer badass
obstacle:haha *punches me in the hand*
hb: I'm bad once you get to know me

You can say you're such a bad girl and spank her or say "You're not getting spanked enough" as banter or reply to bad behaviour
-Apollo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:02 pm 
English Muffin

I like it actually, it also sets a frame that you want to have sex with her too.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:53 pm 
The Coach

I love posts like this lol

What you say does not matter. The tone and vibe behind it is what turns the girl on.

Some nerdy kid goes and says this and the girl is gonna laugh at him... and blame the "routine" not realizing he's a fucking creep.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:58 am 
PUA Forum Leader

No, no, dude, I have an even better one!

"Who lies more, men or women?" ZOMG! GOLD! Say that and sex is inevitable. It's like autopilot but for pussy.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha agreed. If you don't deliver it with the right energy and enthusiasm, you're fucked!! Putting up a sexual frame just makes the rest esy :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:30 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

While I dont like the gambit, keep in mind things like this are good because they force you to communicate in a sexual tone to pull them off. What you say doesnt matter, but for most guys, having to deliver a gambit like this means they'll speak differently (sexually) to at least say it competently. The lines dont matter, but saying them forces your delivery to change and tone to change if you have basic common sense. I cant see how someone could say this without a cocky flirtacious tone, and if someone does this in a stupid tone, then it wont matter anyway because they lack basic social skills.