Attraction king!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Attraction king!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi!

This is my fourth post. In the others I'm trying to gather up enough information for me to practice Don-Jon-jitsu!

If you read this before reading those please track them down and add comments.

This forum has too much information for me to read through. I don't want to practice a bunch of weak stuff, or less strong stuff.

What is the most potent thing from this pick up community for sparking attraction. From what I've been reading there are a ton of things. I don't know about any of this stuff so I figured asking would be the shortest distance to what I want.

If you in your experience could name the most powerful single attraction tool or technique what would it be? then please explain to me how to do it in detail so I can try it out for myself.

Post subject: Re: Attraction king!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:09 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
What is the most potent thing from this pick up community for sparking attraction.?
Looking pretty and fast escalation by far

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well I asked what was the most potent thing from the community. Looking pretty isn't something learned.

Fast escalation you just mean this kino stuff I've been studying.

So Dress well and be in decent shape and kino escalate is the attraction king.

Ok thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:15 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Looking pretty isn't something learned..
It is

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Go to a salon and ask them to recommend a haircut for your facial shape. Wear clothes that fit you and try to throw some red into your clothing. Buy a couple/few accessories that fit your style. If you have a strong jawline, go clean shaven. If you have a weak jawline grow a stubbly bear, and if the salon recommends something like a crew cut consider a chin strap. Read a couple fashion magazines and find a fashion role model to emulate. For instance, I am a poet and Johnny Depp looks artistic so every time I buy new clothes I ask myself "would Johnny Depp wear this?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi!

This is my fourth post. In the others I'm trying to gather up enough information for me to practice Don-Jon-jitsu!

If you read this before reading those please track them down and add comments.

This forum has too much information for me to read through. I don't want to practice a bunch of weak stuff, or less strong stuff.

What is the most potent thing from this pick up community for sparking attraction. From what I've been reading there are a ton of things. I don't know about any of this stuff so I figured asking would be the shortest distance to what I want.

If you in your experience could name the most powerful single attraction tool or technique what would it be? then please explain to me how to do it in detail so I can try it out for myself.
generate her emotions, both positive and negative. use kino escalation and project the highest level of self-belief!!!!!!!!! thats it. as simple as that :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My opinion: non-neediness (so you don't ruin things by yourself) + pre-selection.

Pre-selection is a powerful thing, you can be merely ok in all other factors and still be very successful if girls know (or at least think) that you are desired. They may not know why, but if others want you then you're more than halfway there. This is specially true within social circles but applies to cold approach perfectly.

Ever notice how women come after us once we are in a relationship? That ring is doing all the work.

However, to have pre-selection you will need to get the other fundamentals of game right. No shortcuts here.

Still for me the first step in game is not how to get girls but how not to repell them, so the most important thing people need to focus on is killing that needy bastard that lives inside.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with that. Neediness is a hard one to kill because it is almost an oxymoron. We will always be in need of something but then again part of the game is conveying that you are not in need of what you need. Which is where all of the fun lies.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Go to a salon and ask them to recommend a haircut for your facial shape. Wear clothes that fit you and try to throw some red into your clothing. Buy a couple/few accessories that fit your style. If you have a strong jawline, go clean shaven. If you have a weak jawline grow a stubbly bear, and if the salon recommends something like a crew cut consider a chin strap. Read a couple fashion magazines and find a fashion role model to emulate. For instance, I am a poet and Johnny Depp looks artistic so every time I buy new clothes I ask myself "would Johnny Depp wear this?"
Tbh what the barber thinks looks right isn't always the same as your opinion.

Have a good idea what you want before hand and check out this article, it gives ideas on what questions to ask the barber:

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2010/08/2 ... ur-barber/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Fast Kino Escalation.

A hug.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hi!
Push-Pull.

Example:

> You are so beautiful. (Pull). If you were blonde (or the opposite of her hair color), you'd be totally my type. (Push)

> Your smile is gorgeous. (Pull). O, I think you have something between your teeth. (Push)

> I love you. (Pull). Like a friend (Push)

> You're so attractive. (Pull) To bad you're so annoying (Push)

> You're the best dancer I've ever met. (Pull) Well actually you're the 2nd best, but you're still good (Push)

Compliment + Tease = ATTRACTION.

Compliment + Compliment = Friend zone

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Hi!
Push-Pull.

Example:

> You are so beautiful. (Pull). If you were blonde (or the opposite of her hair color), you'd be totally my type. (Push)

> Your smile is gorgeous. (Pull). O, I think you have something between your teeth. (Push)

> I love you. (Pull). Like a friend (Push)

> You're so attractive. (Pull) To bad you're so annoying (Push)

> You're the best dancer I've ever met. (Pull) Well actually you're the 2nd best, but you're still good (Push)

Compliment + Tease = ATTRACTION.

Compliment + Compliment = Friend zone
ok so THIS is fantastic. this is a beautiful way of describing Push-Pull. So the most relevant comparison to this is... C & F, yes? Because you're hitting them with something nice, then jokingly teasing them?

also, would it not be considered pushing it by saying something like "too bad you're so annoying?" or nahh

LASTLY, is a push complemented with negative body language?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My Opinion, read

First Read these, good foundation and understanding of the female mindset.

-Double your dating
-Gunwitch Method

Then Read
-Mystery Method
-Real World Seduction

After that you should have a lot to work on. Super good coverage of basis. I started with these then kept reading into real advanced shit and started doing poorly because I never had my basics down. Ger the basics down before going into advanced stuff, thats why I like Mystery Method.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:56 am 
English Muffin

Edited.