my man boobs

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
"Mine are bigger than yours..."
That's great! I'm going to have to try that! :)

Fight the Power!

Touch the Untouchable
Break the Unbreakable
Raw! Raw!
Fight the Power!

A chronicle of my reformation from AFC to PUA: http://simpua.livejournal.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

tell her "hey woman, 5 bucks a touch...and that's a discount rate cus i like you"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oh I relate to this post. What I say is this:

"Hey, don't touch! I'm very sensitive about my breasts! I remember when they first started to appear. I had all these feelings. I think it's the same feelings a teenage girl has when she gets her boobs. Growing tits is the only thing a teenage girl and I have in common. Wanna compare?"

This always gets a laugh. After asking if she wants to compare she will either say:

Yes: Win for you

No: (You say) Okay. Your's seem kinda lumpy anyway.

Her: (punches your arm with a "I can't believe you just said my boobs are lumpy" expression on her face).

Keep your frame tight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Oh I relate to this post. What I say is this:

"Hey, don't touch! I'm very sensitive about my breasts! I remember when they first started to appear. I had all these feelings. I think it's the same feelings a teenage girl has when she gets her boobs. Growing tits is the only thing a teenage girl and I have in common. Wanna compare?"

This always gets a laugh. After asking if she wants to compare she will either say:

Yes: Win for you

No: (You say) Okay. Your's seem kinda lumpy anyway.

Her: (punches your arm with a "I can't believe you just said my boobs are lumpy" expression on her face).

Keep your frame tight.
Hahhaha, Tamora. The being sensitive about your breasts line is fucken golden. However, I would highly dissuade anyone from using the lumpy comment, though. Even though you're clearly joking, the HB may immediately think about breast cancer and feel offended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:25 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I could definitely use this :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Actually I had a similar thing happening to me on a vorspiel. I sat there with 3 girls and I started telling them that I probably had something like a C-cup (In a cocky funne tone). Of course they all disagreed. So they tried to convince me that I didn't have a C.

To make a long story short, all the girls wanted me to feel their breasts so that I'd understand I was wrong. Didn't get anything else that night besides some breast touching, but was kinda cool anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What is it with girls and pecks? Girls touch mine all the time, I met a girl at a house party (who coincidently had big tits) who was obsessed with them to the point where she started playin with my nipples and shit through my shirt (this was a bit wierd but provided an open doorway for escalation). It was abundantly clear she was gagging for it, so I negged "Hey, we're not tuning a radio here, if you're gona do it, do it properly (HB Rack continues the same way) God you're hopeless, this is how it's done." Kino escalation and the rest is history.

Alot can be told by the manner of the touching / comments. Just use this as an invitation / building block from which to escalate.
"Mine are bigger than your's" - Thats money